Rdx injectors and jumpers question. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2015, 02:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 6 STRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Rdx injectors and jumpers question.

hey guys, got a question regarding these injectors and jumpers.

RDX 410cc Fuel Injectors w Jumper Harness K Tuned Hats B D Series Engines | eBay

will these plug into my z6 fuel rai, and will the jumpers work with my obd0 hanress plugs ?

rdx 410cc injectors. they come with a pig tail, wich im not sure is plug and play obd0 harness. obd1 factory inj plug and play in a obd0 harness right ? z6 injectors plug right in this i know. so will these harnesses work ? im guessing so so as lot of guys run b16 injectors correct ? if not i can just solder them in ?

if so ill jump on this whole package. if not ill just get some regular 240cc newer styled inj and have a plug and play.

only reason for opting for the rdx's is i can eventually upgrade the fuel pump and run e85 for some extra hp.

stratton.
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2015, 05:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

the first rule of fight club. seriously

also, why not message hiprofile?
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new 95 ej1.

Last edited by slo_eg8; 10-13-2015 at 05:03 PM.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 6 STRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunna

no idea who or what hiprofile is.

assuming its a member ?

stratton.

Old 10-13-2015, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

yes, he is a memebr that sells injectors.

if you want plug and play, repin your injector clips with scion tc clips

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattliston View Post
yes, he is a memebr that sells injectors.

if you want plug and play, repin your injector clips with scion tc clips
interesting. ill look into it. maybe theres a write up.

while we are on the topic, i could just buy aftermarket injectors that are plug and play, if any exist. i could search that also.

stratton.
Old 10-13-2015, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

message hiprofile

umm?

Build what you have!

Old 10-13-2015, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

going to.

thank you.

stratton.
Old 10-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

He will get you sorted out.

Have your power goal (and any future wants), fuel type, and fuel pump size.

He will get you a matching set.

Build what you have!

Old 10-13-2015, 06:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

i found his website.

he doesnt have contanct number on there. i will email him as well as message his facebook page.

thanks guys.

stratton.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I was outside tonight and saw a light in the clouds in the shape of a fuel injector, but FYI a PM is usually a bit faster & easier...

Yes that kit will work in a D16Z6, but you'll have to cut those adapters & crimp them to your harness. OR you could get a set of IN600's for less, have more injector flow, a better fit, and wireless adapters that plug directly into your harness. I also include new lower seals. I'll also reply to your email.

Here's a write-up I did showing them in a d16z6 IM: https://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-f...all-d16z6.html

HiProfile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 10:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRATTON View Post
hey guys, got a question regarding these injectors and jumpers.

RDX 410cc Fuel Injectors w Jumper Harness K Tuned Hats B D Series Engines | eBay

will these plug into my z6 fuel rai, and will the jumpers work with my obd0 hanress plugs ?

rdx 410cc injectors. they come with a pig tail, wich im not sure is plug and play obd0 harness. obd1 factory inj plug and play in a obd0 harness right ? z6 injectors plug right in this i know. so will these harnesses work ? im guessing so so as lot of guys run b16 injectors correct ? if not i can just solder them in ?

if so ill jump on this whole package. if not ill just get some regular 240cc newer styled inj and have a plug and play.

only reason for opting for the rdx's is i can eventually upgrade the fuel pump and run e85 for some extra hp.

stratton.
find out what style clip the injectors take and then you can find pigtails on ebay or by searching what cars took them from the factory. As far as fitment goes, you can look up total injector height and bore sizes on rail and intake to find out if they will fit correctly. I usually go by ebay description pages to find out what fits what. (that is if a google search doesnt bring up what you need to begin with).
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!

The thing is they say they fit, but the last set I handled didn't fit that well. Also different tophats have different measurements, and all lengths you'll find are for the distance between o-rings. Since Z6's don't seal like a k-series, it's not that helpful.

I also forgot to mention there's no matching performed. Those resellers grab 4 out of a bulk box and toss them in a box. The sets I've tested were from 3 different sellers, and all were 3-4% off from each other. Decent matching will be a 2% total spread, companies that give a shit are 1% or better.

Old 10-14-2015, 09:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tape-R taper/driver

Rep Power: 17 LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!
LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Really, you can match an injector to 2% throughout their pulse-width range? That's impressive.
'91 Civic Tape-R
'91 Civic Wagon RT4WD
'03 Astro AWD
LowFlyin' is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2015, 09:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiProfile View Post
I was outside tonight and saw a light in the clouds in the shape of a fuel injector, but FYI a PM is usually a bit faster & easier...
is that what that was? no fucking wonder Gordon wasn't on the roof. should probably go apologize for sneaking up on him in the shower.

tell your guys to change the light color. I already have dibs on yellow.

koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2015, 10:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

Those adapter pigtails are for obd2/k-series stock injector plugs. Won't work with obd0/obd1 injector plugs.

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2015, 11:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Yes but it took a lot of trial & error. Matching full flow is easy, matching the dynamic curves much less so. Equipment precision & measuring/matching techniques are the key.

I also offer re-testing to customers - they get piece-of-mind and I get to check if my equipment is "drifting" over time. The last set from Wischmaster was +/- 0.61% static and 0.81% dynamic flow after 2-3 yrs with E85.

Here's the wireless adapters I include (OBD1/OBD0 on left, OBD2 on right). They use a single piece of metal to bridge each connection, opposed to 3 pieces per conductor for the wired adapters:

Last edited by HiProfile; 10-14-2015 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:49 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiProfile View Post
Yes but it took a lot of trial & error. Matching full flow is easy, matching the dynamic curves much less so. Equipment precision & measuring/matching techniques are the key.

I also offer re-testing to customers - they get piece-of-mind and I get to check if my equipment is "drifting" over time. The last set from Wischmaster was +/- 0.61% static and 0.81% dynamic flow after 2-3 yrs with E85.

Here's the wireless adapters I include (OBD1/OBD0 on left, OBD2 on right). They use a single piece of metal to bridge each connection, opposed to 3 pieces per conductor for the wired adapters:

thank you. for your speedy response, and laying it all out for me, along with that link.

i will 110% be ordering from you. just need to collect some more parts.

this is a pretty obvious question, but just to be sure, a s300 (hondata) should have zero problems controlling these injectors ?

im excited, maybe ill just grab a fuel pump and jump right to e85.

stratton.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

nope, a tuning solution people have been using for years wont work with aftermarket injectors.

goddamnit the internet needs a sarcastic font

Build what you have!

Old 10-14-2015, 03:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattliston View Post
nope, a tuning solution people have been using for years wont work with aftermarket injectors.

goddamnit the internet needs a sarcastic font
just asking buddy

ive built a few high hp cars, turbo and all motor, using jwt chipped ecus, and aem full standalones.

first honda build, first time building this platform.

just want to be rock solid in my decisions.

thanks for the clarification.

stratton.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Researching is good.
However, I guess I fail to see how you might have come up with the need to ask if injectors work with hondata?

Build what you have!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in