Hey guys! New here! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2015, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Hey guys! New here!

Whats up everyone! My name is Ben and i drive a 1990 civic hatch. got the car back in July of '14, when my first civic ('01 EX) was totaled by a drunk driver I'm also registered on HT, and not trying to bash at all because there are some really helpful people on that forum, but i just didnt like the overall vibe there. It just sort of felt like someone was always trying to show you up/ one up you lol. idk. I've heard some great things about dseries and decided to give it a shot future plans for my ride include a d16z6 vitara swap to run some boost and i'd be happy with anywhere around 250WHP. the things I've done as of yet is suspension stuff incl: ES bushings, Blackworks LCA's, new OEM front LCA's, and Progress coils. I look forward to some of the knowledge I can pick up from those of you in the community now here are some pics of my car:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	84282   Click image for larger version

Name:	car1.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	862.7 KB
ID:	84290   Click image for larger version

Name:	Car Airport 1.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	918.0 KB
ID:	84298   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender[1].jpg
Views:	35
Size:	980.4 KB
ID:	84306  
PNW.ed6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2015, 07:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Welcome aboard..

This site has alot of info for Dseries cars and other engines.. HT has alot more to cover.

So take your time and poke around.. You just dont go to a strangers house and reach right into the fridge
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2015, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano
19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Welcome. Nice starting platform.
1991 Honda Civic Hatchback Si
1998 Honda Civic Sedan EX

19si91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2015, 10:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Thanks guys. This is my first build, and I've been browsing the forum for about a year or so now and have picked up a lot, and just now decided to register and I think I made the right decision
Old 03-20-2015, 09:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Welcome fellow Washintonian, or whatever they call us. Nice hatch.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2015, 11:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Clean little hatch, and I like the OEM steelies on it too. Enjoy the stay around here and you won't get beat up on here unless you are making threads like "what ebay turbo lol omg wtfbbqchicken". I think you will enjoy your stay, if you start doing anything major or even if you just update progress on it constantly you can make a showcase thread, they aren't just to show off your car but to show off the progress and work into it all.

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2015, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

Thanks for the welcomes and the info everyone, it's all much appreciated!!
Old 03-21-2015, 08:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in