Honda D Series Forum banner

Blown rear skunk 2 pro coilover

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Emer925 
#1 ·
One of my rear coilover shock is blown . Would the Tokico blue shock be a good replacement? Or what would go well with the skunk 2? Thanks

#3 ·
Koni Oranges are also a good upgrade path.

Id put more faith into Koni over Junk2 anyways. Better quality control for one thing..

#8 ·
I had Tokico HP's like 10 years ago and they were great, I have full bodied coilovers now. I thought Koni wont warranty anything used for what they are sold for?

#21 ·
i love my Buddy Club, then again i have a not normal suspension setup. my suspension set up cost more than what i paid for my car. lol.

Reactions: Whoshot
#11 ·
they say buddy club on them......are you seriously in doubt? if you are, then order new from a dealer. don't make it harder than it has to be. I think you've already dodged a red dot once

#15 ·
I'm sure its one of those "Didn't ask, so don't tell" things but the Yellows are supper popular for auto-x yet if you use them you are voiding the warranty according to Koni

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.