Newby! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2015, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Newby!

Well hey there everybody, I'm not necessarily new to the forum but I am new to posting threads and working on cars. Decided to give it a try and get some feedback and possibly some help later on when I start work back up on my baby.

Right now I'm driving a 97 dx hatch. I've put in a lot of shop work on it so far just getting it to run without nearly dying all the time. Now that its up and running without needing more work (besides a radiator and headlights) I can start getting performance upgrades for it and hopefully install myself (with some help from all of you I hope).

As for what its got in it, I'm riding with a d16y7/z6(mini-me), new headers, cat, intake, plugs, wires, coil overs, brake lines, and its slightly gutted.

If you guys have any suggestions on where to start next (though I've been talking to a guy at Element Racing about an intro turbo) just let me know and some insight.

Appreciate any feedback, thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10257045_263131020535894_8560130813505444901_n.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	80953   Click image for larger version

Name:	10172633_253365388179124_393919955_n.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	80961   Click image for larger version

Name:	10154131_253365364845793_310654847_n.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	80969   Click image for larger version

Name:	10501927_289439044571758_7714801019766268306_n.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	80977  
Ej6 Frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2015, 09:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 crxbrad will become famous soon enoughcrxbrad will become famous soon enoughcrxbrad will become famous soon enough

Looks good.
Welcome to the big D.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 dirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatnessdirty d is approaching greatness
Send a message via AIM to dirty d Send a message via Yahoo to dirty d

Welcome, I like the lip on there.

Got questions? Try that google custom search button
dirty d is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2015, 10:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 0 colelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's asshole
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to colelmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ej6 Frankenstein View Post
new headers
I only see one header.... Just teasing. Welcome to DSO. Nice car

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D16Z6

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EJ255

Last edited by colelmt; 01-31-2015 at 10:22 AM.
colelmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2015, 10:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

First time I try out the search and get EXACTLY what I needed, thank you!
Old 02-02-2015, 10:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Glad that you are able to use such a powerful feature here..

Obviously it's apparently hard to use o.O lol

|

#

!
Quote:
Start there, if you still cant figure it out, you are not going to.
How
to act on this forum...
Mr.Fodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2015, 10:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fodo View Post
Glad that you are able to use such a powerful feature here..

Obviously it's apparently hard to use o.O lol
Well yeah, apparently since I see people bitching about others asking questions and to just use the search bar. It must be the hardest thing in the world
Old 02-02-2015, 10:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Wow look at this guy using the search feature. Welcome.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
97 dx, hatch, noob, suggestions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in