New guy - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2015, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 flat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default New guy

Good evening gentlemen.

I've had this 86 integra for about ten years, I bought it too save gas.

I drove it one year stock and said to hell with that.

As it currently sits

-stock rebuilt d16a1 .020 over
-zc intake
-pm7 intake cam
-88 d16a1 exhaust cam
-hf manifold
-3 inch down pipe too 2.5 inch exhaust
-garrett t3 .42/.48 45 trim
-tial 38mm wastegate 10 lb spring
-evo 8 intercooler
-dsm blow off valve
-OBD1 tuned on crome free
-walbro 255
-decapped toyota camry injectors 62lb
-ebay aluminum toyota mr2 radiator
-clutchmaster stage 1 clutch
-accord 5th gear
-obx lsd

I've been beating on it at 10psi for a little over two years now.
It's primary use is going to be rallycross but It's only seen the drag strip thus far.

I'm building a new engine currently. This time paying close attention to tolerances.

I just slapped together the engine in it now. I didn't even gap the rings, I'm amazed i'ts held together.

Last edited by flat_; 01-29-2015 at 07:42 PM.
flat_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2015, 04:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 flat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropesflat_ is starting to learn the ropes

Best 1/4 mile time so far is 15.06/98 on street tires

internet hp calculators put it at 175ish.

Last edited by flat_; 01-29-2015 at 07:43 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 05:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Welcome!!

Pics of your integra?
SELF MADE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2015, 06:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

fixed

Last edited by flat_; 01-29-2015 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 06:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Sounds like a decently fun setup...

Patiently awaits pics...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2015, 06:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

mmmm in for pics. Welcome.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2015, 07:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

I see the pictures.....

Dont see many of these around lol.

So far so good
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2015, 07:37 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I got them to pop up now too. That is a sleeperish 1st gen you got there. I haven't seen one running out here for a while. I could park under it though. Nice start.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

Old 01-28-2015, 07:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Lol @ Parking under it

Spread Rep...

|

#

!
Quote:
Start there, if you still cant figure it out, you are not going to.
How
to act on this forum...
Mr.Fodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2015, 01:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 crxbrad will become famous soon enoughcrxbrad will become famous soon enoughcrxbrad will become famous soon enough

Because RACECAR
Old 01-29-2015, 08:04 PM   #11 (permalink)

Thanks guys

It is a lot of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
I could park under it though..
I need ground clearance for colorado roads, plus it makes under car repairs easier. lol

I fixed the photos and added a video. I'm new to posting

I have beat'n the shit out of the search button to get to this point.

BIG thanks to DSO for sharing knowledge.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series.org Sponsor

Glad to have you as a part of our community! Would love to see more pics of your ride! Nice mod list by the way! Are you planning on doing some more mods to it?

Honda Civic

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
carid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2015, 07:02 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_ View Post
Thanks guys

It is a lot of fun

I need ground clearance for colorado roads, plus it makes under car repairs easier. lol

I fixed the photos and added a video. I'm new to posting

I have beat'n the shit out of the search button to get to this point.

BIG thanks to DSO for sharing knowledge.

Ah I was hoping it was for the clearance of slicks up front...oh well I like it all the same.

Quote:
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in