Cat pee on leather seats - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2014, 07:45 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 royboy  is accepted as part of the communityroyboy  is accepted as part of the communityroyboy  is accepted as part of the communityroyboy  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Cat pee on leather seats

Title says it all...
How do you remove that awful smell?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2014, 08:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

gearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Car leather seats?
06 CGP TSX - 6 speed DD
gearhead98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2014, 09:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I know right....I see where you are going....op?

But if you are intent on keeping them

How to Remove Cat Urine from Leather Furniture | Cleaning Guides

This or some variant is the preferred method.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2014, 09:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 29 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Removing the smell from leather is easy, any quality leather cleaner like leatherique should get rid of that after a few applications. The issue is that is likely seeped into places you won't be able to get to like seams and through perforation holes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2014, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

stand on your dashboard and pee on the seats too. lol

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2014, 03:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

I use cat blood. May not get rid of the smell but it will make you feel better.

|
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2014, 03:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 21 robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

lol good luck with that
robscrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2014, 05:44 AM   #8 (permalink)

Hahaha damn that sucks
SELF MADE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2014, 06:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Dead cat.

snm95ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2014, 07:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

Clean then spray vigorously with Fabreese and let sit with windows rolled up and maybe another treatment after that?
Old 12-23-2014, 07:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....

"Can of gas and a hand full of matches" I kidd, I kidd, check a pet store. I'm sure someone has come up with a solvent for this problem.
Old 12-23-2014, 08:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanInFlipFlops View Post
"Can of gas and a hand full of matches"
No that is how a cat makes a "woof" noise.

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2014, 09:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

robgoof Still a JDM Star....robgoof Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royboy View Post
Title says it all...
How do you remove that awful smell?
I;m pretty sure the only way to get the smell out is with more cat pee.
robgoof is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2015, 05:58 PM   #14 (permalink)

I was a car detailer back in my shit job days. There's a product out called "red hot" that we used for that specific purpose(seats and carpet) The shit is potent and needs to be diluted to a 50/50 mix. You literally take a carwash sponge and soak it then apply to the seat, followed immediately by a nice scrub with a brush. This allows the product to "soak" in to those areas that u can't get to with your hands while ur scrubbing and immediately follow up with a shopvac sucking/pulling that piss/red hot out of the cushion as well. Just work in smaller sections cuz like I said its potent and u don't want it drying before u vacuum and dry it. Depending on the severity two times may be done but that was only in really extreme cases. Hope u find it and do this because its the only real way to approach animal urine that actually removes it vs. Covering it up. Let me kno if u have trouble finding it and I can make sure its the right stuff

Last edited by ek9_beast; 01-04-2015 at 04:49 AM.
ek9_beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2015, 08:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

Probably cheaper and easier to source new seats. You'll be into it for 75% of the cost of them just in cleaning products. Not to mention more of your time pissed away. Hyuck hyuck hyuck.

|
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2015, 09:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Buy new seats.
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2015, 10:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Icarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to all

wont fix your issue

but should help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8

Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2015, 10:26 AM   #18 (permalink)

I'd buy new seats too but the product is $19 a gallon and 2hrs hard labor. You'd spend that time swapping seats. It's your choice just an alternative to new seats.

I don't think it really matters what we say cuz the op hasn't shown his face in 2 weeks. Wtf
He either died from the ammonia in the piss or doesn't care

Last edited by ek9_beast; 01-04-2015 at 10:32 AM.
ek9_beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2015, 06:56 AM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 royboy  is accepted as part of the communityroyboy  is accepted as part of the communityroyboy  is accepted as part of the communityroyboy  is accepted as part of the community

Sorry I disappeared, School is harsh sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfoos View Post
I use cat blood. May not get rid of the smell but it will make you feel better.
It's not the cat's fault, he was high as Fcuk because we just had him neutered, shit's expensive... cannot kill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC
Buy new seats.
Tese are Volvo leather seats, probably worth more than 500$ each considering all the motors and electronic whatnot that come with it.

I used vinegar+water a couple times
I then used leather cleaner (canadian tire)
Doesn't smell anymore,
but againt it's only -20'F here... any smell just disappears...
I'll have to wait until sun shines on it during summer to see if it truly worked.

Thanks for the Help everyone!

Last edited by royboy; 02-23-2015 at 07:05 AM.
royboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2015, 09:36 AM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

I've got cats, and one that likes to piss on EVERYTHING, and it is hard to get the smell out. I think the missus has some 409 animal spray.

Funny story, do NOT let it stay on anything. My cat peed on a box of my ARP head studs and it deterioted the metal...like ATE HARDENED STEEL.

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in