New member - an introduction - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2014, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default New member - an introduction

Evenin' all.

I've just joined the D-series community.

I'd had bikes, but I hadn't owned a Honda car until nearly 4 years ago. Then we as a family got the bug. We wanted an Accord, but couldn't find the right one. A sparkling blue 5th Gen Prelude turned up and we didn't say 'no'. But within days, a Pirates Black Accord Type R with the spoiler delete option turned up. Just our spec. We bought both.

A black 4th Gen Prelude (now sold) and a black 5th Gen increased the fleet. And then came our latest: an Integra DB9. This is the one with AWD and a D16 engine. It's why I'm here.

We're in southern England. There doesn't seem to be a decent forum in the UK for the rarest Teg (possibly the only one in the country).The Integra clubs are all about Type Rs. The Civic clubs seem only to cater for yoofs who like loud exhausts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sailor; 11-28-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2014, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 21 robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Welcome to dso
robscrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2014, 08:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 0 p-m-b,95dxcoupe is worse than Satan's assholep-m-b,95dxcoupe is worse than Satan's assholep-m-b,95dxcoupe is worse than Satan's assholep-m-b,95dxcoupe is worse than Satan's assholep-m-b,95dxcoupe is worse than Satan's asshole

Neat. Can you get it on a lift and post pictures of under her skirts?
p-m-b,95dxcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

gearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk

This will be your friend in finding others.

http://www.e-tunez.com/forum/wheels-...b9-integra-awd

That thread is rather old, but i believe it is the same car you have. Man I wish we in the states got these rare cars.
06 CGP TSX - 6 speed DD

Last edited by gearhead98; 11-28-2014 at 09:19 PM.
gearhead98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2014, 10:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 16 TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Didn't know this was a thing.

I'm guessing it uses Similar RT4WD we find over here on the EF Wagovans,

Does it have a Super Low Gear?

"The third generation also saw the production of an all-wheel drive option. Available only in the four-door sedan, the ZXi4WD[12] (93-95) and Xi4WD[13] (95-00) had 1.6L SOHC ZC engines coupled to a version of Honda's Real Time AWD." -Wikipedia

Never messed with a ZC, are they big ports or little?

Only comes in 4 Doors too, Looks like Honda wanted to make extra $$$ with leftovers, haha

Nice find

Last edited by TheToaster; 11-28-2014 at 10:11 PM.
TheToaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2014, 01:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Let's see pics of the r accord. Sounds like you have a bunch of sweet rides.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2014, 03:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!

Thanks for the welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-m-b,95dxcoupe View Post
I can't get it out of the rough track from our house until I remove the front splitter or put longer springs on! (The track's shared with some big 4x4s and they've dug some deeper holes since I bought it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead98 View Post
http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk
BV1's Factory DB9 Integra AWD | E-Tunez
That thread is rather old, but i believe it is the same car you have. Man I wish we in the states got these rare cars.
howmanyleft doesn't list it in the UK.
Yes, that's the model. Mine has a manual gearbox and some previous owner has removed the ABS, which is a shame.

Old 11-29-2014, 04:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986 View Post
Let's see pics of the r accord. Sounds like you have a bunch of sweet rides.
Here's the Accord on a Nurburgring trip last year.
The shot of the Prelude was taken in Norway this summer.

Last edited by Sailor; 06-23-2016 at 02:18 AM.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Welcome, I am interested in pics of the fleet as well. The teg and accord struck my cords.

We cater to all types, flush out ricers and wannabes, and help those willing to learn and most importantly listen.

Glad you made your way here.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2014, 10:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToaster View Post
I'm guessing it uses Similar RT4WD we find over here on the EF Wagovans,

Does it have a Super Low Gear?

Never messed with a ZC, are they big ports or little?
The van was known as a Shuttle in the UK. I don't think 4WD versions were an official import, though.
It's a 5-gear job, ie: without the extra low gear.

I don't know anything about ZCs either. Our other Hondas are all H22s.

Old 11-29-2014, 11:40 AM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!

Welcome. Sounds like you have some sweet rides. Also as long as you are willing to do some research about the basics and such before posting you should he fine. We hate trolls on here. Stay away from the guys with negative rep as they have it for a reason. But your off to a good start sound like you got a rare beauty on your hands.

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
the hoove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2014, 12:34 PM   #12 (permalink)

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Welcome to DSO.

1) Read well
2) Search first

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-m-b,95dxcoupe View Post
3) Don't listen to this guy ^

Enjoy your stay. Looking forward to seeing pics of your ride.

<--- Stolen

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hoove View Post
Welcome. Sounds like you have some sweet rides. Also as long as you are willing to do some research about the basics and such before posting you should he fine.
Thanks.

I have tried to post already, as in send replies to some of the things already said on this thread. I guess I need to get used to the way the moderators work: it isn't quite the same on the other two forums I'm part of.

Ah! It's worked. My previous attempts were met with a message to say that they'd appear when the mods had vetted them. I'll give it another go.

Old 11-29-2014, 03:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Some responses:-

Unfortunately, howmanyleft doesn't list my model in the UK

The e-tunez link is for the same model.

The Wagon is called a Shuttle in England, I think. I don't believe that the AWD version was ever officially imported here, though.

The Teg has a 5 speed box, ie: no extra low 1st.

I don't know about the ZC ports. In fact, I don't know anything about the D series! My other cars have H22As.

Old 11-29-2014, 03:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!

That's good to hear about the trans. Aquafina says those boxes are complete shit. (Tranny guru)

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
Old 11-29-2014, 03:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

And now to try a couple of pictures.

The ATR on a Nurburgring trip last year and the black Lude in Norway this summer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PB 2.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	440.3 KB
ID:	77697   Click image for larger version

Name:	black3.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	77705  

Old 11-29-2014, 04:28 PM   #17 (permalink)

Nice car man!

92 teg ( new project)

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:09 AM   #18 (permalink)

love that colour! something a little different i like it
ollie1212 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2014, 09:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Those are some sweet rides. Welcome to DSO

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Right, here are some better pictures:-

The D16 Teg. Originally, I thought I'd just have to change the ride height and the wheels,but it now has an ominous rattle which sounds like a shell bearing has gone.

The black Lude in Germany. It's working well, although I do have to re-set the 4WS every six months or so. (The ZX10R is also in the fleet, but not the Suzi.)

The ATR, which was a beast until recently. Next jobs are new exhaust, new coilovers and an intermittent ignition fault that doesn't throw up any codes ...

And finally, the fleet on a rainy day (the Ninja's in the shed).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in