Got around to taking some pics - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2014, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Smile Got around to taking some pics

Washed my car yesterday and took some pics to show you guys. The paint isn't too great, but the body is in pretty good shape. What do you guys think?

The paint looks better wet, lol

Engine bay shot, carbon wrapped 4-2-1 headers with silver silicone coating, CAI, and Integra Type R strut bar. Also did the coolant resevoir cleaning DIY

All dried off

Also did the cheap center cap DIY
95grndxhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

4x4 status!

and godamn those are some meaty tires!

other then that.. looks like a nice little ride!
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2014, 08:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Haha, yeah it rides a little high, but my previous car only had 3.5" of ground clearance so it's really nice being able to go over speed bumps and enter driveways without crawling. The tires are 205/50/15 and with the bilstein hd shocks, upgraded sway bars and strut bar it handles pretty good

Old 11-14-2014, 05:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

You can get an H&R OE sport spring kit and it will only lower it about an inch.

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2014, 05:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Icarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to allIcarus is a name known to all

nice ride!

Gold here where I am.

Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2014, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

Clean body but it desparately needs a drop!
shewantsduhp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2014, 07:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Oh come on guys there's nothing wrong with stock ride height ...

Okay I can't keep a straight face and say that.

Damn that is clean. Good lookin' hatch sir.

<--- Stolen

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2014, 06:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

my car has stock integra suspension sitting on 205/65/15 and its not even that high....weird
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2014, 07:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I can drive my car through those wheel gaps.

I like the hatch though, keep it clean and lower it and you will have a very desirable car.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2014, 09:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

Damn, didn't think I'd get this torn into over stock ride height. It's fine, I love how it handles as it is and I already scrape the tip entering some driveways. I'm much more interesting it getting it faster than making it look cool, so if I do end up lowering it, it won't be for a long time.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

were poking fun at the only thing we can. it just happens to be your 4x4 truck. don't get sensitive.

no gaps :P
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2014, 09:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Aww come on, I got my 2005 lowered almost 2" all around and it barely scrapes anything. I have never once scraped the pan on mine. Although the curbs in front of parking spots will get me.

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
were poking fun at the only thing we can. it just happens to be your 4x4 truck. don't get sensitive.

no gaps :P
Haha oh man, that's great.

There's a lot of overly steep and tall speed bumps, curbs, and driveway entrances around here. I lowered my previous car and it scraped on everything and was pretty annoying. I'm not worried about hitting the pan, but my wrapped header is the lowest hanging part and I'd prefer not to smash those, lol.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

I actually had my 1990 civic lx in Thailand lifted in the rear. Low rides suck if you live in countries with crappy roads .
supateg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2014, 05:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

Welcome. And nice AWD Civic.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2014, 10:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

Welcome..plenty more to go to restore that hatch
ghostz32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2014, 06:39 AM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 royboy  is accepted as part of the communityroyboy  is accepted as part of the communityroyboy  is accepted as part of the communityroyboy  is accepted as part of the community

Not a big fan of fog lights

That colour and exhaust wrap though! Yummy!

Last edited by royboy; 11-28-2014 at 06:50 AM.
royboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2014, 02:20 PM   #18 (permalink)

A nice drop will be a good touch. Looks like a clean hatch
777sc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in