New to the site! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default New to the site!

Just wanted to say hi!

I have a 2000 Honda Civic LX sedan. D16Y7.

Bone stock and everything original from all matching vins on all panels to original 5 speed.

Ready to mod.

First I think on the list is stock wheels like SIs and a drop.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	605.5 KB
ID:	72809  
illestD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2014, 12:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 JWilli8200 will become famous soon enoughJWilli8200 will become famous soon enoughJWilli8200 will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the D bro, hope you stick around and enjoy the information and people available here.

As for your car it's a great place to start, looks like it's in pretty good condition. Rims and a drop are a great place to start, depending on your budget there are lots of options available for you to get your ride lower. Good luck!
JWilli8200 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2014, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 6 DontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to allDontGrabMeThere is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Welcome!
DontGrabMeThere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2014, 01:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Oh the possibilities. Have fun, ask many questions, and learn from mistakes. Theres a lot out there that others can help with. Take your time and enjoy your car. Modify it like you brighten your life. Your car will reflect who you are. Welcome to the sit man. Stay (sic)
Old 09-19-2014, 01:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Hello.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2014, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

Thanks guys!

One of the cleanest Hondas that I have ever owned.

Has the original CD player and key fob.

I already bought a front lip and fogs.

Next on the list is wheels and a drop.
illestD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2014, 02:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 civic4dr2000 is a name known to allcivic4dr2000 is a name known to allcivic4dr2000 is a name known to allcivic4dr2000 is a name known to allcivic4dr2000 is a name known to allcivic4dr2000 is a name known to allcivic4dr2000 is a name known to allcivic4dr2000 is a name known to allcivic4dr2000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

welcome it looks good, where you from?

Quote:
wow... and to think i gave up weed and heavy drinking to make money and be successful when all this time i could have been putting lime juice in my eye...
civic4dr2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2014, 09:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Welcome, your name turned me off, your attitude kept me reading. Post more pics as you work on her, maybe make a showcase thread when you install fogs and such.

This place has much to offer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2014, 10:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 0 colelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's asshole
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to colelmt

Welcome!

D16Z6

EJ255

colelmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2014, 06:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 6 98givicex is learning the way of the D98givicex is learning the way of the D

i had a sedan LX when i was in high school, i loved the thing. my mods also started with rims and a drop
1998 Honda Civic ex coupe(Workhorse/beater)
98givicex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in