Honda D Series Forum banner

Another kinda noob, kinda not!

1K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Whoshot 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone I just figured I'd say hi and introduce my self, my names Tyler I'm from Oregon I drive a 1995 4 dr civic with fully built vitara d16z6, I've been a member for about 2 years but haven't done much posting, mainly because I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground!! lol I've been trying to read as much as possible and I have to say thank you to all the people that make up this site cause I have learned a sh*t ton from this site! Anyways I look forward to learning more and making a build thread soon! I'm almost to the point where have enough done that I can post a decent part of the process in building my car! Thanks again! Here's some pics of my current ride!

See less See more
Reactions: 4Door
#2 ·
EP3's look good on there and i like the rear spoiler as well... :TU:

glad you took a minute to do a proper intro... :D

love your Civic...

#3 ·
Thanks! Yea I really like the ep3's not many people have them plus they make the pin stripe "POP" !! not normally a pin stripe fan and was gonna do away with it but the ep3's made it look good enough to keep for now! lol

#4 ·
The pin stripe really sets it off. Im lovin the sedan action man really nice car. Mind if I ask whats your suspension set up? When I get a sedan thats about the exact stance im looking for right between honky slammed and monster truck I like it.

#5 ·
Ah it has tikico blue struts all 4 corners and eibach 2" lowering springs and out of all of the cars I currently own it rides the best believe it or not..

#8 ·
I've had them on there for over a year and haven't had any problems with them at all.. this is my first set ever of the tikico blues and so far I'm a fan.. hoping they last awhile.

#13 ·
Your sedan is killin it, love me some fo do from the NW. Resided in a little town kind of near Salem, used to drive through there a lot heading to Eugene and so on. Scary bus depot late at night no?

#14 ·
UH Not exactly sure what any of this means but thanks!

#16 ·
lmfao Thanks for the translation makes more sense now, yea I'm gonna start a build thread in the very near future so keep an eye out!

#17 ·
Today is the day of slapping the motor back in the car hopefully for the last time for a long while!! cant wait to drive it again!

#19 ·
Hey....yeah. Thanks Beerdrinkin, I am much better this week, should be able to use proper enunciation and English. :TU:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.