Honda D Series Forum banner

New Guy Introduction

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  wiledwhitecivic 
#1 ·
Hi all!

new to the forums. and to honda's in general.

Dove into a Rolling Project with no motor.

89 dx 3door civic. (wired for obd1)

adjustable coilovers

O.Z. Route wheels on h rated tires.

Si seats and cluster

CRX dash

bought a D15z6 for it from a Jdm engine wholesaler.

4-2-1 header, nothing special whatever was cheap on ebay.

6 puck sprung clutch, came with the car's 5speed that's been rebuilt.

got a p28 chipped ecu with a skunk2 programmed chip on it. will most likely get it re-tuned.

here's a video of a walkaround from the day i had it towed home.

came with polyurathane filled motor/tranny mounts.

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
yeah, i wish i could have done mine sooner instead of this horribly cold weather we're having. wish it would snow or warm the F up :taz:

mind me asking the stupid questions? your coil, distributor wires and plugs functioning like it should? will your ECU run anyone elses car(i know it should)

#18 ·
i wish it was such a good find. transmission bolts for the firewall side mount, are 5/8x18 which wasn't a problem finding. but my mount..need to get the stock mount modified to fit the new bolts now, i had a gut feeling it wouldn't go as smooth as planned.

#20 ·
well... rusty got a job, hasn't had free time to help me so things have been really slow.

got some wires hooked up. 3 out of 4 motor/tranny mounts in place.

way too much wiring to go, and i'm in over my head without a honda nut.

anyone near Vancouver Washington(portland oregon) want some work? we can work out some sort of compensation, cash, or something. i just am at a technical loss. i can do all the wrench work and will be more than willing to help or even just take direction on what to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.