Anyone going to Mid-Ohio? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events Just Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Anyone going to Mid-Ohio?

Step. 12-14 NASA Championship. I can't go be I would love to hear about it from someone.
My build page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vtecbob99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2008, 08:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 SuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

wow i didnt even know about it, but damn if i had the money i'd go. damn vtecbob99 you live like right by me (im from ridgeville)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SuperSeanic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeanic View Post
damn if i had the money i'd go.
Same here, I think it's only 10 or 15 buck for one day. I was going to go on sat. but I got to work.
My build page

Old 09-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 SuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

yeah i figured it wasnt alot to get in, but gotta figure in gas and not getting paid last week because i was on vacation the week before and my work gives me the vacation check a week before my vacation lol and spending that to take my gf to projekt revolution for her bday lol..oh and past due phone bill, car insurance, and internet bill ftl

SuperSeanic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2008, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Likely I'll be there on business

I was at IT Fest a month ago.

If you wanna hear about I suggest www.roadraceautox.com or maybe www.IT.com

Hoping to take on the M-Train before the ARRC

Cars running my trannys finished 6th and 7th in ITA, I'll be in discussion with AJ Nealy about so distributor ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks Bone, best of luck with AJ and the cars running your setup.
My build page

Old 09-05-2008, 02:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 16 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Tage will be there. I won't.

Look for him!
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2008, 04:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 16 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Talked to Tage today. Pretty much every HASport car had a terrible week, including him and Keith (driving the K-swapped 4dr Integra that Bernardo normally drives).

Last edited by DirtyDC4; 09-16-2008 at 10:09 AM.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in