SFRSCCA SoloII (autox) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events Just Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 tigermack smells like Borattigermack smells like Borattigermack smells like Borattigermack smells like Borattigermack smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tigermack
Default SFRSCCA SoloII (autox)

Any of you guys autocross on this board?

I attend to most events with SCCA in the Bay Area...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My car is very slow.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

tigermack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2008, 08:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 vietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enough

I DO I DO I DO I DO!!!....

and your in my class! ahhaa
#84 SCCA FSP CIVIC *80whp FTL!
#69 SCCA STX CIVIC *STS car FTW!
"Your Lugnuts have more Torque than my Motor"
2008 SF SCCA FSP CHAMPION
vietnameeh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 tigermack smells like Borattigermack smells like Borattigermack smells like Borattigermack smells like Borattigermack smells like Borat

lol! I know you do! Any others on here?

My car is very slow.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

I will be again after taking the last 2 years off......

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2008, 09:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I will be again after taking the last 2 years off......
Why you take time off?

My car is very slow.

Old 08-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 vietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enough

cause he sucks .... haha jk

I dont think hes competes SCCA at least not in our region. maybe with the dinky sac and fresno guys haha... SF > SAC and Fresno

your the best starter ever mack by the way haha

Last edited by vietnameeh; 08-17-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
Why you take time off?
that stupid thing called life got in the way for awhile

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2008, 07:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietnameeh View Post
cause he sucks .... haha jk

I dont think hes competes SCCA at least not in our region. maybe with the dinky sac and fresno guys haha... SF > SAC and Fresno

your the best starter ever mack by the way haha
LOL are you making fun of me or...

My car is very slow.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
that stupid thing called life got in the way for awhile
Hey hey, you trying to say we don't have one? lol

My car is very slow.

Old 08-18-2008, 08:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

hahahaa... i dont have a life
Old 08-18-2008, 09:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Hey E, was I funny at the start or something? lol

My car is very slow.

Old 08-18-2008, 09:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

Ive been into Rallycross for awhile. I plan to start Autocrossing pretty soon.

Owner, Quick & Dirty Racing LLC

Rally Car

Race Car

Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2008, 09:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rally-X looks pretty cool but I've never tried...

My car is very slow.

Old 08-18-2008, 11:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
Hey E, was I funny at the start or something? lol
hahaha no.. it was funny when they kept holding the start then sumone would tell you to start then... sumone yells on the mic not to start hahaha
Old 08-18-2008, 12:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Yeah, I know... WTF! I was like dude, don't yell at me, I heard good to go so I did what I had to do. I messed up once cause one of the dude picked up the cones, put it back and went back. I was like... I thought he was walking back to his spot.

My car is very slow.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 16 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

I attended my first auto-x event a few weekends ago. I'll be doing pretty much each SCCA event we have locally, so long as it doesn't conflict with a NASA weekend.

Out here, NASA > SCCA
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2008, 05:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
d-series resident crybaby

Rep Power: 13 3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I do...

3rdgenhatchdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

coool
Old 08-18-2008, 11:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

/me snickers in the corner.

JT repeat as FSP Nat champion? Hope so if he gets the tranny BACK to me.

Viet, I'm gonna be shaking up SCCA Club Racing soon, it won't be pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2008, 08:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

thats even better trans, will you be in a d-series?

if JT repeats i might have to send you a tranny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in