1/8th mile times - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events Just Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 GreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Default 1/8th mile times

went to the 1/8th tonight, kind of disappointed...was shooting for 8.9-9.0. number one problem is traction. i got the slicks at home, but im still scared to use them with no lsd. no matter how i launched, the times stayed pretty consistant. anyways, heres my times in no particular order.

9.34[email protected] 2.31 60ft
[email protected] 2.30 60ft
[email protected] 2.41 60ft......missed going into 3rd
[email protected]??? didnt show speed 2.33 60ft
[email protected] 2.32 60ft
[email protected] 2.33 60ft
[email protected] 2.36 60ft

on a side note, i shitted on a new mustang, another turbo d, and had better times than an sti. i love the look when people ask what im running, and all i say is "its just a single cam".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GreyGoose is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2008, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Decent enough for street tires atleast your consistent. Fuck throw those slicks on and make sure you preload. What clutch are you running.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 GreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
Decent enough for street tires atleast your consistent. Fuck throw those slicks on and make sure you preload. What clutch are you running.
lol..yeah, slicks will go on soon enough. im running an exedy stage 1.

GreyGoose is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 10:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
lol..yeah, slicks will go on soon enough. im running an exedy stage 1.
Hell only thing I could see going wrong with the slicks is that clutch going on you

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 16 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Yes, traction is not your friend.

I think my car is heavier, I have WAY better gearing and only made 132whp and I laid down a best 9.516 @ 72.13. My trap is way off yours but my E.T. is right on your butt.

Bust out the slicks right NOW. My friend Nick, who works at Full-Race, laid down consistant 1.9 60's with a stock cable Si trans, 22x8x13 slicks, boosted D15B that put down 199whp, and ran 13.1's all night long at Firebird. IDK what his 1/8th's were but I'm sure they were sub-9's.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 11:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

not to fret........but a NA Z6 on 20x8x14's would beat you in the 1/8.

Clutch should be fine, slip just enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2008, 11:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 oneoverwrx is learning the way of the Doneoverwrx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I went 9.56 in my coupe car. Ractive header only. Otherwise completely stock. I think it was a [email protected] LOLOLOL Try the slicks out. You will be fine. If anything the clutch might slip a tad. I went in the 1.90s n/a on 22x8x15s and it was dead hooking, it just didnt make enough power to go faster. LOL
oneoverwrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2008, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Low 8's
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2008, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

mid 7´s

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 AllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit88 View Post
mid 7s
I haite you hahaha

Dude I run consistent 9.4 on DOT 22x8x13 with 125 whp eg hatch.. NO LSD! put those tires on!!

ALL MOTOR D 14.39 94 mph 2.1 60'

92 Si Race Only.. On 2 year break for babies then maybe turbo
92 Lx Sedan - Now has race motor from car above
1974 Torino - For sunny sunny sunny days
2002 Silverado - cuz everyone should own a truck!
AllmotorD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

7.4 to 7.7 depending on track and traction, tonight the track was cold and i was breaking loose 10+ foot strips of rubber every time i nailed 3rd, my best 1/8th tonight was 7.6
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

dont feel bad, i ran an a 11.6 in the 1/8th
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2008, 09:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 1994solSI is learning the way of the D1994solSI is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Best I could do was 10.09 1/8 mi.

90 ED6 Hatch - New whip
1994solSI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2008, 07:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
My 91 Crx Hf

Rep Power: 13 bznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

9.9 bolt-ons, hoping to hit a 8.9 with the turbo...

- My Egg

- Gone as well

- Sold
bznc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 ahhh..vtec is learning the way of the Dahhh..vtec is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

10.4 lol

-95 Civic Cx Hatchback- B18b1 swap I/H/E

RIP D16z6 pm7 pistons and y8 head

-97 Civic Ex Sedan D16y8- totaled

-95 Civic Ex Coupe D16z6- sold
ahhh..vtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

Old 11-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

7.2 at 98mph

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
669AWHP

Rep Power: 18 icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to icwicked Send a message via MSN to icwicked Send a message via Yahoo to icwicked

back in 2002 i had a 89 civic hb... cold air and full exhaust.. 10.64 woot! woot!
icwicked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2009, 01:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Last night was the first time my rebuilt hatch laid down track times. Still on the stock OE 175 75 13s, but I laid down a 10.098 @ 70mph with a 2.4 60 ft.
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Fastest was 8.20 at 80 soon to be in the 7's

Last edited by BigTuna; 05-08-2009 at 02:25 PM.
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in