Going to track today - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events Just Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Going to track today

i am going to national trails today hopefully i will hit at least 15's last year my best time was 16.1 with 2.5-2.8 60's, i have been practicing my launch and i think i have it down pat so hopefully i will able to lower my 60 and get into the 15's. my car is 92' si with CAI, header, no cat, 2 1/4" exhaust to a borla race muffler, p/s and a/c delete. i think that the car is capable of running 15's we will see tonight i guess. peace

p.s. should i lower my front tire pressure or not, and of so what should i drop it to (stock 14" tires with 32 psi currently)

Last edited by slow92SI; 07-18-2008 at 11:05 AM.
slow92SI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2008, 11:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

if you learned how to drive i dont see why you couldnt get into the 15s

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

add us on myspace yO!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 12:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 cbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

Has the wait to race on fridays got any better? Track prep there sucks lately I heard.

Oh and good luck.

Quote:
holy fXck let him go back to honda tech where he can talk about the physics of some carbon fiber kanards or however its spelled

Last edited by cbuscivictuner; 07-18-2008 at 12:24 PM.
cbuscivictuner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

Rep Power: 32 Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Onatop Send a message via Yahoo to Onatop

good luck bro.

Often replicated but never DUPLICATED & NEVER done like D&M Tuning
Onatop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #5 (permalink)

sometimes when i go it is not to bad, last year i went and i got like 8 passes and then once i only got like 3 passes i guess it just depends.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Post some time's later practice make's perfect. Good luck.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 05:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

How did you do.

GO STEELERS!
Old 07-19-2008, 06:01 AM   #8 (permalink)

bad, my best time was a 16.4 at 86mph with a 2.5 60 i'm spinning like crazy off the line, i tried all different launch rpm's but unless i just left regular i would spin, you guys think that a set of drag radials would be worth it? i mean do you think that it would drop my times enough to make it worth it to get the drag radials? or you think something is wrong with my car? i will post up some slips after while
Old 07-19-2008, 06:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
cool title

Rep Power: 15 egriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to egriffith45

unless the track is horrible you shouldn't be spinning so much with the power level you're at.

did you slip the clutch off the line or just drop it?

egriffith45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 06:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Shoot me!

They will definetly help. There's alot of things that will help with traction. Motor mount inserts are great to eliminate wheel hop. A limited slip diff helps alot. Stiffer spring rate in the front will keep your wheels and power to the ground. Traction bars work great. There's alot of variables to dialing traction even the pro's have problems.

GO STEELERS!
Old 07-19-2008, 09:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 cbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffith45 View Post
unless the track is horrible you shouldn't be spinning so much with the power level you're at.

did you slip the clutch off the line or just drop it?
Sometimes the track is horrible.The nhra sold it and the new owners don't care about it.Alot of fast cars don't run all out because it's not worth it to put your car into a wall if it gets loose cause the track isn't right.

Quote:
holy fXck let him go back to honda tech where he can talk about the physics of some carbon fiber kanards or however its spelled
cbuscivictuner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in