Track day tomorrow! First time out. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events Just Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 08:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Talking Track day tomorrow! First time out.

It's my first time taking out my first build this weekend. Will be racing at Rockfalls Raceway in Eau Claire, Wisc. See sig for #'s and upgrades. Hopefully everthing goes well, and holds up to my goals. Also bringing extra axles just in case mine breaks on me. Running with my buddys Lenzo's with MT on them, but not sure on the tire size. Hope to get good traction and a good 1/4 mile times. Wish me goodluck D-serie guys. Will post up pics and videos when I get back.

Block - Z6, Eagle h beam rods, SRP 9.1 pistons.

Turbo s/u - Turbonetics T3 .48 a/r, log mani, 2" dp, HKS BOV, 35mm tial wg, 2.5" thermal catback, rc 1000cc, 68mm tb, skunk 2 im, walbro 255, venom fr, aem wideband.

Trans - Z6, ACT 6 puck with extream pp, ACT street light fly.

ECU - Hondata s300

New e85 dyno # - 324.6whp & 252tq @25lbs of boost.
vulocity22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2008, 08:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Ahh goodluck cant wait to see what she does

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 08:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Good luck bro. I might go if I ain't doing anything.
vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 08:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

nice man! looking forward to the vids.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 09:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 evosol is learning the way of the Devosol is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

good luck!

No more alky :alky:
evosol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

I'm sure you can pull off a low 13 for sure!

good luck
Savage211 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 09:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 nitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to all

Good Luck Man!!!

Quote:
This if I did what others thought was cool I would have a B swap...
nitrous fed monster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 10:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Good luck!!
I'll check back tomorrow for some time slips and pics
Supa Lao is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 8 reviews

good luck! post times
jsc619 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 nicktastic is learning the way of the Dnicktastic is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nicktastic

Good luck~
nicktastic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 07:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

well...?
Old 07-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Well just got back from the track and my tranny went out on me. My clutch is also gone. I hade 2 runs before everything went out. My first run was 13.546 1/4 mile, 60ft 2.141 and 103.15 mph. Second was 13.608, 60ft 2.068, and 98.76 mph. Does the times look right? I have to get better at driving my car though. Not enough runs to get use to the launch and shifting yet. Hope to get a new tranny soon and also a new clutch. Looking to be running low 13's or high 12's.

Block - Z6, Eagle h beam rods, SRP 9.1 pistons.

Turbo s/u - Turbonetics T3 .48 a/r, log mani, 2" dp, HKS BOV, 35mm tial wg, 2.5" thermal catback, rc 1000cc, 68mm tb, skunk 2 im, walbro 255, venom fr, aem wideband.

Trans - Z6, ACT 6 puck with extream pp, ACT street light fly.

ECU - Hondata s300

New e85 dyno # - 324.6whp & 252tq @25lbs of boost.
vulocity22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 02:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Not that bad sucks about your tranny and clutch.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 16 DirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatnessDirtyDC4 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

What size tires and Lenso's? 60's could/should probably be better.
DirtyDC4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 09:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

nice setup... But shouldnt you be a lil quicker than that... With 250whp and over 200 lb/ft...

someone correct me if im wrong, but isnt there people running mid to high 13s with 10psi on slicks?

regardless you have a nice car dont want you to think im hating or nothing... But I think you should be in the low 13s with that setup ESPECIALLY on slicks...

Looking at your trap speeds... Looks like the tranny/clutch was giving out on the second run... Cuz your 60 ft time improve...But trap speed was like 5 mph slower... If you car was healthy im willing to bet you woulda atleast hit a 13.3 on that second pass...

But thats always motivation... Good luck with everything...
Solo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in