Irwindale - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events Just Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Idahocrx is learning the way of the DIdahocrx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Default Irwindale

DOes anybody on here ever go out to Irwindaleon thursdays and run the 1/8 mile. I might be going out there on thursday night to watch the races. I don't have my car though, not that it runs anyways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm not in Idaho anymore!!!
Idahocrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Idahocrx is learning the way of the DIdahocrx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Irwindale, california that is

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm not in Idaho anymore!!!
Idahocrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2008, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 Givemetorque88 is learning the way of the DGivemetorque88 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Givemetorque88

Its not far from me. However, I need LSD and new clutch before I run anything.. haha
Givemetorque88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 09:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

live in duarte,ca 2 min from track...cant get enough of the sounds and smoke.....
Say Hello Bunny.........
SpeedRacer83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

I haven't gone. I've always wanted to Try it out. My buddy's Del Sol's Tranny is Toast. I wanted to see his Time too.....
I guess I'll Wait.

On a Side note:
What ever happened to the a6 you got from me?

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2008, 11:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 rbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I have been there on 2 separate occassions only to watch though. It was fun. I'm thinking of taking my car to see what it runs after I dyno it. Of course, I also need to make sure I have time to go. It's been hella busy for me lately.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtronix View Post
I It's been hella busy for me lately.
You're not the Only one!

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in