How many acutal autoxers and road racers are on the board? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events Just Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 hondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default How many acutal autoxers and road racers are on the board?

Post up if you compete REGUARLY in autox's, Road Races, HPDEs etc. This will help the admin decide if there is a big enough follwong to support the forum.

FOR SURE I comete at the local autox's and am working on my nasa registration.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by hondajosh; 05-02-2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: needed more info
hondajosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2008, 12:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

here here.

i will be competeing a Pungo Airfield, Virginia Beach, Va. this summer. i will also be attending the local drift events held there also.

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4077577
http://www.spyfu.com/Term.aspx?t=1250097

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy

Last edited by E. Jeezy; 05-02-2008 at 12:39 PM.
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2008, 12:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

i dabble
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2008, 12:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gpny

I love to AutoX, and will be doing HPDE's this year also!
Old 05-02-2008, 12:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

I run in the NWSCCA Region regularly

Occasionally, hit the drag strip

Looking forward to the New Track opening up at Pacific Raceway

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2008, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 hondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enough

Keep posting it up people!

hondajosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2008, 12:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

I auto x with 2 local car groups and some occasional scca. I have done a few nasa track events with my sister and brother in law with their 95 M3

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2008, 12:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Send a message via AIM to TransformedBG

I do it all
TransformedBG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 lastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lastresort576

at the moment just auto-x, part of the NER.com chapter just waiting for my schedule to open up to get back on the course at devens

Want to get into Road Racing or Auto-x perhaps? Check out this SCCA book:
lastresort576 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2008, 10:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

more than post here, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2008, 12:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

REDRGN91 or somethng hes A HC guy right.. hes been absent a while. I wanted to get into HPDE with the CRX but decided not to. Ill finish the dime and run with that, since thats what Ill be racing anyways.

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2008, 03:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

i even heard that there was a group that did a GYMKHANA Challenge out here too, but i havent heard any concrete info about it.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy

Last edited by E. Jeezy; 05-05-2008 at 06:28 AM.
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2008, 06:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

i run in the san diego autox class... i dont compete, i just run the fun run's when they have them, i dont have a cage or anything like that, but i have full suspension and a motor swap, part of the reason why i dont compete, dont want to be put in the unlimited class

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 fireant is a name known to allfireant is a name known to allfireant is a name known to allfireant is a name known to allfireant is a name known to allfireant is a name known to allfireant is a name known to allfireant is a name known to allfireant is a name known to allfireant is a name known to all

Autocross is my biggest hobby for four years going. I autocross 1-4 times a month, every month of the year (Texas is great for that)

I am a member (and have been on Board of Directors) for 3 clubs in my area, and I've taken Evolution I (twice) II (twice) and III schools. I was Southwest Region Divisional champion for STS-2 in 2005 with my CRX (mostly by default, LOL).

Right now I'd say you could call me a divisionally competitive autocrosser, but not nationally competitive yet.

Last edited by fireant; 05-18-2008 at 03:45 PM.
fireant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2008, 08:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 vietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enoughvietnameeh will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

^^^

i run here in the very competitive SF region scca.... home of vic sias andy mckee brian heikotter and manyyy insanely fast drivers..... kevin mccormick... sts monster!

i also with bunch of other groups......

competitively autox.. i tooo am just a divisonal whore... and was gonna do the TOURs and Pros... but my funds wont make it and so wont my car... haha
#84 SCCA FSP CIVIC *80whp FTL!
#69 SCCA STX CIVIC *STS car FTW!
"Your Lugnuts have more Torque than my Motor"
2008 SF SCCA FSP CHAMPION
vietnameeh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2008, 08:06 AM   #16 (permalink)

sick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussie

id love to run my car on a road course...but dunno where any of that is..the auto x stuff is wack in my opinion.. way to slow. im used to racing karts on road course...but if they had a road course for street cars here in Va..id be all over it.

teamdohc.org
95 civic coupe ex. Vitara-hbeam Z6
New Project Built Turbo F2B F22A nonvtec into civic
93 Accord SE 4dr black9stock)
Owner @ Grab-a-Nekbrace ENT like us on Facebook!

sick1camcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2008, 08:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via AIM to gpny

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick1camcivic View Post
id love to run my car on a road course...but dunno where any of that is..the auto x stuff is wack in my opinion.. way to slow. im used to racing karts on road course...but if they had a road course for street cars here in Va..id be all over it.
Uh... VIR has a road course... They have HPDE's there...
Old 05-20-2008, 09:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Sundown will become famous soon enoughSundown will become famous soon enoughSundown will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I would love to see an auto-x forum.. I am always thumbing through the one on honda-tech..
Sundown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2008, 09:07 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Acid X is starting to learn the ropesAcid X is starting to learn the ropesAcid X is starting to learn the ropesAcid X is starting to learn the ropesAcid X is starting to learn the ropesAcid X is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I don't regularly attend as of yet, but i am the race team manager/driver for Team GXS Racing of GXS Motorsports.. Working on some sponsorships to get some better suspension on the car, but i have an event in Utah at the end of june (GTLive @ Miller Motorsports Park) - Should be awesome.

After the car is ready i plan to regularly attend events at willow springs, buttonwillow, and any other local race tracks (Infineon, Laguna Seca, etc) depending on fundage.

MANUAL SWAP [
]

(SOLD!) White '92 Civic Hatch: D15B7 Manual (Swapped!) - Butt-dyno chp: ~130 - AEM CAI, JG bored Throttle Body, AEM Fuel Rail, Edelbrock Performer X IM, A6 Camshaft, Y7 Cam Gear, Edelbrock Shorty Header, DNX 2.5" muffler
Acid X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2008, 10:11 AM   #20 (permalink)

sick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpny View Post
Uh... VIR has a road course... They have HPDE's there...
HPDE is.....

teamdohc.org
95 civic coupe ex. Vitara-hbeam Z6
New Project Built Turbo F2B F22A nonvtec into civic
93 Accord SE 4dr black9stock)
Owner @ Grab-a-Nekbrace ENT like us on Facebook!

sick1camcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in