First track run in the hatch - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events Just Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 flopperd15b1 will become famous soon enoughflopperd15b1 will become famous soon enoughflopperd15b1 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to flopperd15b1
Thumbs up First track run in the hatch

so i took my 91 std hatch to the local track with stock 4 spd tranny and no bottle and ran a 10.667 on slicks. im proud of my little beatter. next time will be with si lsd tranny 8lbs flywheel and clutch, maybe bottle. hope to see low 9s maybe 8s
1997 coupe d16y8 turbo(current)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
flopperd15b1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2010, 06:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 xsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

1/8 mile?
Old 04-24-2010, 07:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 crxtra will become famous soon enoughcrxtra will become famous soon enoughcrxtra will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to crxtra

gotta be
crxtra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 flopperd15b1 will become famous soon enoughflopperd15b1 will become famous soon enoughflopperd15b1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxtra View Post
gotta be
of course haha, there is no way it was a 1/4, im proud of the little b1.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

10.66 in a std isnt bad at all. Nice job. What track, the hill?

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Not too shabby for what you have.

Get some video next time

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 cticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eaglecticknor666 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cticknor666

lol can the lil 1.5 behind that 4spd even turn those slicks over? Jk man, great times for it. !
cticknor666 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2010, 07:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

haha yeah the hill and suprisingly it did turn the slicks over, this week the si lsd tranny with clutch and flywheel. it def made me happy. thanks for all the comments guys
Old 05-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

ok the hatch hurt my fealiongs this weekend. it ran a 10.4 woith the 5 spd and fly wheel. i think if i put the bottle on it it will go boom. o well i sill sell it and put the money into my bike and get into the 5s with that. to hell with this car too much money not enough power. if you can persuade me let me know. but im done. until then. i want b series!

Last edited by flopperd15b1; 05-01-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Location: Dallas Texas in my Heart, Southern Georgia is where i stay.
Rep Power: 17 4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4thGEN Send a message via MSN to 4thGEN Send a message via Yahoo to 4thGEN

go turbo then
Old 05-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

ok so i was real mad friday night, but i cant give up that easy. im going with the nitrous. try that out. if i dont like that then i will go turbo. i just expected too much.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

It's easy to get discouraged. Hang in there, u just need to set yourself a goal. Sounds to me like you should build yourself a nice motor on the side and try out some nos with what you have in the car right now.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post
It's easy to get discouraged. Hang in there, u just need to set yourself a goal. Sounds to me like you should build yourself a nice motor on the side and try out some nos with what you have in the car right now.
i really need a good tune first i have all the stuff to do it myself but that is one thing i dont think i can do. the only thing i have left to do to the motor is valve springs and nitrous. but no one plays with turbo edit around here that i know of. i even have it downloaded on my computer. if someone knows how to tune then let me know and you can use everything i have. are you still in iraq?
Old 05-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 12 dan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagledan. is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dan.

go b,that what im working on...slowly..
dan. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopperd15b1 View Post
i really need a good tune first i have all the stuff to do it myself but that is one thing i dont think i can do. the only thing i have left to do to the motor is valve springs and nitrous. but no one plays with turbo edit around here that i know of. i even have it downloaded on my computer. if someone knows how to tune then let me know and you can use everything i have. are you still in iraq?
Iraq? I think you have me confused with somebody else. lol. Anyhow, I actually bought a ECU chipped with turbo edit to run my next build. I have yet to start my build due to little free time and money but I'll get around to it someday. But i'm in the same tuning boat as you are.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 03:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

haha i guess so lol. yeah i def need somebody who can do it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in