Oregon region looking to co drive - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events Just Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Oregon region looking to co drive

anyone in the oregon region SCCA (ie PIR, packwood) looking for someone to co drive and split the cost of tires for solo 2 this season. would like to find someone currently running a eg in any ST class (as this is what i am building). my car wont be able to run this year but i work for bridgestone so i could get the hook up on a fresh set of RE-11's or we could split the cost of whatever you normally run. let me know. thanks in advance and happy motoring.

renegaderik
Renegaderik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

not lookin to scam anyone just looking to race... anyone?
Old 01-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Not many NW SCCA'ers on this board. Mainly just Drag.
I'd be down, but this is my off year.
I would take a look at the local Oregon SCCA Board or Washington. Western Washington Sports Car Council The forum sucks but the listserv is hoppin'.

Edit: Also hit up BrotherDad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2010, 09:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

how come nothing cool ever happens in oklahoma. you rape a few indians and suddenly your state doesnt get any racing support

i would be all over this

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2010, 08:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

what is a brotherdad??? is that someone on this forum?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

yes, that is a user name.

I know of a SCCA ITA car sitting idle in Portland, not sure where it would fit in Solo, but you might be able to get the owner back out to play.

I'll asked him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

If you come to the Icebreaker in Eugene, you might be able to find someone. First race of the year in the NW and we usually get a huge turn out. Not sure how much of a drive that would be for you, but it might be worth checking out.

<--- Stolen

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2010, 06:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

i used to do the slush run (in everett) when i lived in seattle.... it was always fun to see a corvette on blizzaks throwin down in the freezing rain. when is this "icebreaker" race... if nothing else ill just go and hope to meet someone looking for a driver.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegaderik View Post
i used to do the slush run (in everett) when i lived in seattle.... it was always fun to see a corvette on blizzaks throwin down in the freezing rain. when is this "icebreaker" race... if nothing else ill just go and hope to meet someone looking for a driver.
It's February 28th. Here's a link to the club's site, it's got a flyer for the event posted up.

PM me if you need more information.

<--- Stolen

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2010, 05:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

thank you for the info... i am planning on attending. its a pity that all the ST classes are running am session... that means i gotta get up at like 430 am to be out the door by 530 to get there in time. i suppose its no different then packwood autoX was when i lived in tacoma.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
tim
n00b

I'd be interested but I'm unsure how many packwood/PIR races I'm going to be at and my car is still not 100% ready yet. Ohh, and it's a EF. Good luck on your search I'm sure I'll see you at an event.
tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

So you are looking for someone to co-drive with you in your car, or you are looking to co-drive in someone elses car?

Owner, Quick & Dirty Racing LLC

Rally Car

Race Car

Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

i would like to get in to auto cross and live in oregon so how would i get started?
efhatch9086 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
tim
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by efhatch9086 View Post
i would like to get in to auto cross and live in oregon so how would i get started?
Where in Oregon do you live? You just have to find out what club runs in your area and go to an event. Clean out your car, make sure your battery is bolted down, lugs are tightend and have fun.
tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in