Aluminum Radiators (92-00 1/2 sized) SPECIAL - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default Aluminum Radiators (92-00 1/2 sized) SPECIAL

1/2 sized 92-00 Civic Aluminum Radiators $115

ADD A 12" SLIM FAN TO YOUR RADIATOR ORDER FOR ONLY $40 MORE!!

Custom fittings needed, let us know.

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 01-31-2011 at 06:21 PM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2008, 09:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 REDRAGN53 is starting to learn the ropesREDRAGN53 is starting to learn the ropesREDRAGN53 is starting to learn the ropesREDRAGN53 is starting to learn the ropesREDRAGN53 is starting to learn the ropesREDRAGN53 is starting to learn the ropesREDRAGN53 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Brand, Pics, does it use a OEM Honda style Rad Cap?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
While your out pick up a 20 lbs bag of play sand so you can extrude hone your intake with the engine running.
REDRAGN53 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

pic added

Old 01-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

how thick?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

i wish i would have saw this before i bought the crappy OBX. i had to make a custom bracket to mount my flexalite slim fan on it. the fan fit perfect on my stock radiator, lol.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Location: Dallas Texas in my Heart, Southern Georgia is where i stay.
Rep Power: 17 4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4thGEN Send a message via MSN to 4thGEN Send a message via Yahoo to 4thGEN

could you tell me what size thread and pitch is the bottom plug? i need one of these asap.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 5 reviews

how much to Canada? and who do you ship with?
Celestial Rex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2008, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
how thick?
2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGEN View Post
could you tell me what size thread and pitch is the bottom plug? i need one of these asap.
I can next week, the one in the pic has already shipped out, I have 6 on the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Rex View Post
how much to Canada? and who do you ship with?
Canada would probably be $40 . Send me your address and I can send you an exact quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Great price .....

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2008, 05:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Old 01-30-2008, 06:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

nice avatar.
whats the normal price for one of those? i dont have the cash right now, but i might want one of those in the future.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Location: Dallas Texas in my Heart, Southern Georgia is where i stay.
Rep Power: 17 4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4thGEN Send a message via MSN to 4thGEN Send a message via Yahoo to 4thGEN

bump for the measurement i need when you get some more.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkinmaster1 View Post
nice avatar.
whats the normal price for one of those? i dont have the cash right now, but i might want one of those in the future.
thanks,
This will be the normal sale price
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGEN View Post
bump for the measurement i need when you get some more.
I'll get it to you as soon as I see the shipment
Old 02-07-2008, 06:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Old 02-07-2008, 06:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Is this a good radiator for street use? Some rads out there are more for high output race motors, so i was just wondering. cuz i plan to do a full overhaul of the cooling system come spring time.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2008, 08:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koots View Post
Is this a good radiator for street use? Some rads out there are more for high output race motors, so i was just wondering. cuz i plan to do a full overhaul of the cooling system come spring time.

It'll work fine for you
Old 02-07-2008, 10:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

i didn't see an answer to the rad. cap Q...
MidCalTuner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2008, 06:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidCalTuner View Post
i didn't see an answer to the rad. cap Q...
They come w/ a OE style cap
Old 02-20-2008, 03:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

All paid orders will ship tomorrow
Old 02-21-2008, 12:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

$145 shipped priority to CANADA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
auto-works ftw, go-fast parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in