Go-autoworks Turbo Manifolds - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default Go-autoworks Turbo Manifolds

PM me for the D-Series.ORG Specials

GO-AUTOWORKS is happy to bring you the current & complete lineup of our manifolds. We have been doing our best to continue to bring the best quality parts at competetive and affordable pricing, along with the absolute best in service. Alot of people have been asking if I sell the manifolds seperately, the answer is most definately yes; and here they are...

The Log Manifold from the Tuner Kit
The only manifold we offer that is available A/C or Non A/C.

The Mini Ram from the Race Kit
The best seller! It is a NON A/C manifold!
(A/C Version coming soon!)

The NEW Full Ram from the Pro Kit
It is also a NON A/C manifold

The Topmount from the PRO AM kit is also available T3 single gate or divided housing/collector/twin wastegate setups

The manifolds are generally all T3/38mm flanged, but can be done to customer specs as well (different turbo flanges and internal or external W/G flanges)

Each of our manifolds are covered under a lifetime warranty! Every person who has purchased anything from us can vouch to say we will deliver and do all we can to help our customers; so you can definitely buy with confidence knowing we stand behind our products.

(Pricing is coming, figuring in the D series member discounts)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 09-26-2009 at 10:14 AM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2008, 03:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Matching downpipes and dumptubes are available as well to make it a combo.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 01-06-2008, 09:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

sexy manifolds

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2008, 10:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 SpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SpoolinSol Send a message via MSN to SpoolinSol

interested in pricing for the mini-ram, is it p/s compatible?
SpoolinSol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 21 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

Why cant you have CARB Stickers...i get pulled over too much in cali.

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 11:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Hell yeah, a full ram . I can vouch for Greg, his customer service and products are top notch . Mine got dropped off today to be tuned, I should have some numbers Monday or Tuesday
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

Autoworks FTW! i will have mine soon enough!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 DougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunna

Nice! I hope to boost, someday.
DougNuts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 05:26 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
sexy manifolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolinSol View Post
interested in pricing for the mini-ram, is it p/s compatible?
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98CiviCn00b View Post
Why cant you have CARB Stickers...i get pulled over too much in cali.
Move to another state j/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck View Post
Hell yeah, a full ram . I can vouch for Greg, his customer service and products are top notch . Mine got dropped off today to be tuned, I should have some numbers Monday or Tuesday
I predict big #s
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfanatic View Post
Autoworks FTW! i will have mine soon enough!
heck yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougNuts View Post
Nice! I hope to boost, someday.
No time like the present Ready when you are.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 01-07-2008, 05:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Very nice Greg

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 06:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

makes me have evil thoughts about switching turbo set ups.....if i had more money.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 10:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 21 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
makes me have evil thoughts about switching turbo set ups.....if i had more money.
Well if you do let me buy your kit lol

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 06:13 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98CiviCn00b View Post
Well if you do let me buy your kit lol
Sounds like a plan to me

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 01-08-2008, 06:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

me too! Dave, come up with enough to cover me buying a kit off Greg or almost enough and we can talk lol

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 08:42 AM   #15 (permalink)

WE HAVE MANIFOLDS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!!

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 01-08-2008, 09:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Sweet ass manifolds bro
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohc Wrath View Post
Sweet ass manifolds bro
They are...

Proudly supporting...

fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 07:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

those manifolds are sex. i am going with you here pretty soon(as long as nothing comes up). i just need a little more cash and i need to pick what kit i want.

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 08:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Can you do a ac friendly log manni with a garret t25 inlet flange on it with 38mm external wg.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2008, 03:41 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
Can you do a ac friendly log manni with a garret t25 inlet flange on it with 38mm external wg.
yes

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in