AUTOWORKS Dual Horn BOV's - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default AUTOWORKS Dual Horn BOV's

These blow off valves are replicas of the Turbo XS BOV (not made by Turbo XS). The only difference is it uses horns on both sides to magnify the soud...as if it wsan't loud enough before. I have personally used this BOV and the genuine Turbo XS and they sound, look and fit as the same. The quality of these pieces are great. It is a great valve for those not wanting to spend the $215 on a Tial and are wanting a budget BOV that will last. I have seen some BOV's similar to this where the horns were paper thin, these are not.

Each BOV will come with the weld on adapters and adjustment washers.

They are $70 shippedfor D-series.org members. Each piece will arrive to you in less than 5 days!
(currently 6 in stock ready to ship)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 09-05-2007 at 07:12 PM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2007, 07:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

What's the max psi you've run on these?
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2007, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Me personally, 12psi on a 15G/D16Y7 and 15G/DOHC ZC
I have a friend that runs 22 PSI on his H22 using one.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Old 09-05-2007, 07:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoworks View Post
Me personally, 12psi on a 15G/D16Y7 and 15G/DOHC ZC
I have a friend that runs 22 PSI on his H22 using one.
nice
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Wow i see ears bleeding in the future. They look nice and are priced nice too.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 04:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-06-2007, 12:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

bump for a good price on a LOUD bov

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 05:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

bump

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-12-2007, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

5 in stock ready to go

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-14-2007, 03:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

Hey greg any sound clips?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-15-2007, 03:34 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
Hey greg any sound clips?
I should have one soon, I delivered one yesturday. I am helping him with his 1jz/Tacoma project and should be building his charge piping soon so it can get running.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
I should have one soon, I delivered one yesturday. I am helping him with his 1jz/Tacoma project and should be building his charge piping soon so it can get running.
1JZ tacome :shocked:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-16-2007, 05:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 TSi4G63T will become famous soon enoughTSi4G63T will become famous soon enoughTSi4G63T will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

fuck you, I want your hatch.
N00B on dsmtalk.com while trying to tune his SAFC
"I just keep pressing buttons and nothing happens?"

I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself

I repS back

Last edited by TSi4G63T; 09-17-2007 at 10:09 AM.
TSi4G63T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
1JZ tacome :shocked:
Yes, it'll be a beast. The owner is doig most of the fab work himself with a little help from me and a few other local supporters (Pro Performance and GaragePWR)
A sneak peak...

(I'll probably remove the pic shortly)

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-16-2007, 06:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes, it'll be a beast. The owner is doig most of the fab work himself with a little help from me and a few other local supporters (Pro Performance and GaragePWR)
A sneak peak...

(I'll probably remove the pic shortly)
Dude I hope he's taking LOTS of pics. I def want to see that thing done.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-17-2007, 06:17 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Dude I hope he's taking LOTS of pics. I def want to see that thing done.
I've got several pics. He's building the whole truck. Right now waiting on the AEM and manifold...the twins are off, going with a single big'un.

Then I'll be building the charge piping and FMIC setup.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-17-2007, 10:02 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSi4G63T View Post
Is it the same BOV as this one?

My friend had this on hid talon and it was the loudest freaking thing i have ever heard! Sounded like a semi-truck relieving his air brakes! lol!!
Very possibly could be the same manufacturer.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-25-2007, 08:05 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Do you still have any in stock? i should be able to buy one by thursday
fredboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredboy View Post
Do you still have any in stock? i should be able to buy one by thursday
I do have one and have more arriving Monday. So wither way I should be able to get one out to you promptly

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-27-2007, 07:43 AM   #20 (permalink)

Another shipment arriving tomorrow!!
Shipping out daily

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in