A Special Thank-You to Go-Autoworks - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 12 TheAssassin is hot as a volcanoTheAssassin is hot as a volcano
TheAssassin is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Default A Special Thank-You to Go-Autoworks

I felt that I would like to express my gratitude towards Greg at Go-Autoworks. I first did business with him in October 2011, purchasing a Street Turbo kit from him. Needless to say, thes kit has been the most reliable part of my build, even after 20,000+ miles.

I remember ordering 450cc injectors from him. He called me to tell me that because they were out of stock, he'd send me 650cc injectors for no extra charge.

A few weeks ago I needed new piston rings quickly and Greg sent them out in no time, enabling me to get my car back up and running.

Just today, I ordered a new L-pipe (turbocharger-to-u-pipe charge pipe) because mine had developed a hole in it (my fault.) Within 30 minutes of speaking to him on the phone, I had a tracking number in my email. And I really needed this part fast!

I would just like to reiterate to everyone that Greg does business the way business should be done. He has my respect and I will continue doing business with him for as long as I am working on cars.

I hope this helps anyone looking for an excellent company headed by a stand up man decide on doing business with Go-Autoworks.

Thank you Greg and Go-Autoworks!
My Build Thread

237 avg. hp 208 avg. tq 4750-7200rpm
Calculating Average Horsepower
TheAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2013, 10:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I am going to go through him when I decide to do my first build on my D16Y8 out of my 00 Civic Hatch. Everything that I have read about Go-Autoworks has been nothing but positive.
auburnman_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

Greg is the man. He's all ways takes the time to help.

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

I really apreciate the feedback everyone. It means a lot.I'm glad that we can help and are allowed to help. Im very glad to see there are people still willing to pay the little more up front initially to purchase quality and proven parts that last in the long run.

Thank you Also, if you send a PM and dont get a reply within a day; feel free to call. We try to take care of everyone as quickly as possible. You'll either get myself or my sales guy, Tommy, on the line; but I can assure you we will help where and when we can. I am trying to make it back to the forums more frequently.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Gregs the man..... makes me want to boost a car again staring at all my buddies turbo k stuff from you on a daily basis!

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2013, 04:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
Gregs the man..... makes me want to boost a car again staring at all my buddies turbo k stuff from you on a daily basis!
Thanks Jimmy. Thanks for the continued support over the years.
He has a pretty intense build going on.
Im pretty excited to be releasing our K Swap Street kit VERY soon!

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 12 TheAssassin is hot as a volcanoTheAssassin is hot as a volcano
TheAssassin is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

I certainly don't mind paying a little more for quality and real customer service!
My Build Thread

237 avg. hp 208 avg. tq 4750-7200rpm
Calculating Average Horsepower
TheAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 ShakeThisEf  is accepted as part of the communityShakeThisEf  is accepted as part of the communityShakeThisEf  is accepted as part of the communityShakeThisEf  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Not to thread jack or anything but i would just like to say thank you to Greg and Go-autoworks as well. Great products, Great customer service. Finally got around to installing some products i bought from him a while ago. Great fitment and Performance! Always will do business with you and send business your way!
Heres a pic for love!
ShakeThisEf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in