GO-AUTOWORKS T Shirts and Hoodies are IN STOCK! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 05:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default GO-AUTOWORKS T Shirts and Hoodies are IN STOCK!

First and foremost, thanks DSO for the years of continued support.

Hoodies

We have our T shirts, Long Sleeve T's and Hoodies back in stock and on Sale.
T's we have:
Pink in S, and L
Black in S, M, L, XL and 2XL
Camo L and XL

Long Sleeve Ts:
Black S, L, XL

Hoodies:
Grey M, L, XL

Specials are
T shirts 1 for $15, 2 for $25 w/ $5 shipping on either
Long Sleeve Ts are 1 for $20, 2 for $35 w/ $5 shipping on either
Hoodies are $35 each w/ $5 shipping
(Hoodie and T shirt together $47.50 plus $5 shipping)
* shipping is a US only quote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 12-10-2012 at 05:16 AM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 05:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Abide is a name known to allAbide is a name known to allAbide is a name known to allAbide is a name known to allAbide is a name known to allAbide is a name known to allAbide is a name known to allAbide is a name known to allAbide is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Abide

how do you fold those so tightly to fit in a SOCK?! haha! they look great
Abide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

lol, thanks. I had to re read the whole post to get that

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Old 12-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

man I need a new one Greg. I ron jeremy'd mine the other day at the shop with oil accidentally.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

hey greg is there any chance of the hoodies coming in black? just wanna make sure before i order, if not its all good. also the bundle of hoody and t shirt is that long sleeve too or only normal t?

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Dopeem1 is learning the way of the DDopeem1 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

No hoods for fat kids lol? I need a 2x and black lol! I'd buy a shirt and hoodie if so

94 Gsr- stolen
94 ex coupe- parted
00 em1- pride and joy, totaled and parted
97 Gsr built then parted
89 Crx si- long gone...
Dopeem1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
man I need a new one Greg. I ron jeremy'd mine the other day at the shop with oil accidentally.
Got them in stock man, just let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by si-hatch86 View Post
hey greg is there any chance of the hoodies coming in black? just wanna make sure before i order, if not its all good. also the bundle of hoody and t shirt is that long sleeve too or only normal t?
No, the plan for now is grey only on the hoodies. The bundle is with a short sleeve T, you can add $5 to make it a long sleeve T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeem1 View Post
No hoods for fat kids lol? I need a 2x and black lol! I'd buy a shirt and hoodie if so
We just have the 2x in short sleeve T's right now

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 12-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in