New Product Sneak Peak @ GO-AUTOWORKS inside... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 05:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default New Product Sneak Peak @ GO-AUTOWORKS inside...

A sneak peak of the 3D model of our new investment cast Stainless Steel turbo manifold for the B series. (D series will soon follow). We will be testing these soon and will be followed by a production run and release. Stay tuned to GO-AUTOWORKS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 06:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 12 TheAssassin is hot as a volcanoTheAssassin is hot as a volcano
TheAssassin is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Looking good!
My Build Thread

237 avg. hp 208 avg. tq 4750-7200rpm
Calculating Average Horsepower
TheAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2012, 06:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

This is so sweet! A few of my stops on my route do casting and it's a very very interesting process. I always find myself stopping at different stations to see what the workers are doing.

You guys never cease to amaze me!
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2012, 06:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Ahh... Can there be a top mount version coming soon..?
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2012, 07:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
B-series Destroyer

Rep Power: 22 rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

So.....too early to get pricing? For the B-series.
You link all the grounds, then wire each solenoid into the spark plug wires, that way they hit sequentially as the engine fires. This creates what I like to call asphalt shattering VTEC.
rico58204 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2012, 07:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Rep Power: 17 kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Tasty

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerD
Magic Johnson fucked bitches for years and thought he was a champ....
kingyeddi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2012, 07:08 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssassin View Post
Looking good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJnWorldWide View Post
This is so sweet! A few of my stops on my route do casting and it's a very very interesting process. I always find myself stopping at different stations to see what the workers are doing.

You guys never cease to amaze me!
Thanks guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
Ahh... Can there be a top mount version coming soon..?
It is a thought up in the air right now. Once we finish the testing on this one and lay out the D then that may be next. Its a long and thorough process, but a 3rd may be on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico58204 View Post
So.....too early to get pricing? For the B-series.
It will come in priced slightly less than our SS log manifold. This will replace our welded SS manifold and will only be available through us directly and our distributor network. Backed by a LIFETIME top to bottom warranty.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 09-19-2012, 08:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
B-series Destroyer

Rep Power: 22 rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!

So roughly $300? Hmmmmmm.
You link all the grounds, then wire each solenoid into the spark plug wires, that way they hit sequentially as the engine fires. This creates what I like to call asphalt shattering VTEC.
rico58204 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #9 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Wow really interested just picked up ur v2 cast mani to replace a cracked log mani def would like to see the results

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
Oledb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2012, 09:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 point78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regularpoint78 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

nice!
point78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2012, 11:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Really looking great....... waiting for the final release of the products.
When the testing gets over kindly do post the products info here..

Juaner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2012, 07:27 AM   #12 (permalink)

W'ell be going over fitment and clearance before finalyzing and approving the design over the next few days.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

wow thats nice. i might just buy another car to slap that on
Old 09-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

thats pretty slick looking but what about the dipstick tube i see in the last picture, it looks like it has nowhere to go
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #15 (permalink)

The dipstick comes up between #2 and #3

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 09-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 Kevin is a name known to allKevin is a name known to allKevin is a name known to allKevin is a name known to allKevin is a name known to allKevin is a name known to allKevin is a name known to allKevin is a name known to all

OEM dipstick definetely doesnt look like it would work

Wastegate on the top? Is that a drilled hole for the wastegate I see just beyond the top cutout

If you made a top mount for both B&D, that clocked the turbo parallel with the engine, and had the same wastegate placement (underneath) as the SPA manifold. You would sell those things like hot cakes

A cast and a steel tubular of that style would probably make someone rich

SPA only messed there manifold up because it rotates the turbo completely the wrong way
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 06:43 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Zer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcano
Zer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Will the WG flange placement allow the manifold to work with the DOHC ZC head without using an elbow?

My car hates me.

Zer0DazE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano

Why investment casting?

Why not sand casting?

Which SS? 304? 316?

Quote:
ENMO.

An Emo car would cut its own tires and never get out of the garage.
92CXyD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #19 (permalink)

The OEM dipstick will clear, that isnt an issue; despite what you may be gathering from the picture angles. The clearance is no smaller than our standard cast manifold.

The investment casting is in 304SS

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
cast manifold, goautoworks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in