GO-AUTOWORKS T Shirts back in stock! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2012, 04:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default GO-AUTOWORKS T Shirts back in stock!

NEW T's HOT OFF THE PRESS!
New Price is $16.99
We have Black (L and XL), Red (L and XL), Hot Pink (S), and NEW CAMO (L and XL)
Shipping is only $5!, buy 2, shipping on the pair is only $5!
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2012, 05:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

No 2x for the big boys?
98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT
79hilux90crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

No Medium?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<---
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<--- For sick a$$ bolts!
JosA is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Location: where there is a whole state between me and the ex...
sloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79hilux90crx View Post
No 2x for the big boys?
Yeah, what about us heavy rollers... 2XL/2XLT, 3XL?

I was even nice, and didnt insult your good name... I put the sticker on my air compressor instead of on that thing i call 'my car'

sloopy.

Quote:
Originally posted by
:
omg...........do your research...a question like this will bring out the pitch forks and torches..save yourself and run to the search function.......
sloopy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

I can have a few 2X, 3x made on request. I just need them paid in advance. 2x and 3x are $6 more.
Medium can also be made in just a few days; we just never stock medium as Large works (and will shrink)
Old 07-29-2012, 09:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

Could you get a hoody made with the snail or even just the go-auto? Very interested as my kaizenspeed sweater needs to be retired

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2012, 04:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by si-hatch86 View Post
Could you get a hoody made with the snail or even just the go-auto? Very interested as my kaizenspeed sweater needs to be retired
We have them already ordered for this fall.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

you ever get those hoodies? still interested if you did, didnt see them on your site either that why im bumpin this up

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
Old 11-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Hoodies and T's are being printed right now!
Old 11-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

when you get a large black hoodie ready to ship let me kno, i needs me one

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
Old 11-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

medinabard It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to medinabard

I need another sticker my old rex was wrecked...

medinabard is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 04:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

^we have plenty of stickers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in