Full-Race Traction Bars ON SALE @ GO-AUTOWORKS - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default Full-Race Traction Bars ON SALE @ GO-AUTOWORKS

FREE Shipping on ALL FULL-RACE Traction Bar orders place thru the GO-AUTOWORKS-STORE.COM site (Continental US)

Full-Race Traction Bars
Enter Code "DSO FRBAR"
Shipping will be removed from the order total during processing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 10-24-2012 at 02:11 PM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

Im going to need this soon.

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 stevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

i have been thinking on picking up a traction bar..... lets see how the paycheck looks tomorrow.

how long is the sale good for??

stevenarroyo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 christbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

bump for great deal

would of bought one if i didnt just purchase one lol

jump on this deal guys!
christbone20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2012, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

medinabard It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to medinabard

do you guys sell the bolts and black piece that connects the radius rods to the lca separately?

medinabard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 04:49 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Sorry, we do not have any seperate hardware in stock right now; only complete kits.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 01-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 stevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to all

i just placed my order in thanks again!

Old 01-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

Great! We'll get it taken care of for you.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 02-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

The sale continues

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 02-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

I will be needing a set of these here for the new project

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

just got home from work! and i had my mine waiting for me! thanks again!

Old 02-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Placed my order two days ago. Can't wait to get them.

instagram @magicman9won4
Old 02-05-2012, 06:16 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I will be needing a set of these here for the new project
Sounds good man, just let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenarroyo View Post
just got home from work! and i had my mine waiting for me! thanks again!
Excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jzdreamin View Post
Placed my order two days ago. Can't wait to get them.
Should be there in a few days, tracking was sent over

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 02-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Bishop is learning the way of the DBishop is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

do you have or can you get the ef bar with the front engine torque mount?
Old 02-06-2012, 03:17 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
do you have or can you get the ef bar with the front engine torque mount?
Innovative has a bar with a front mount provision that we offer. Full-Race does not.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 02-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Bishop is learning the way of the DBishop is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

thanks for the info
Old 02-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

got my Full-Race Traction Bars today.....thanks Greg......

instagram @magicman9won4
Old 02-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jzdreamin View Post
got my Full-Race Traction Bars today.....thanks Greg......
Sounds good, thanks!

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 03-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Is this still going on?

Dave_P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2012, 05:36 AM   #20 (permalink)

Sure, we still have it going.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in