NEW GO-AUTOWORKS S-RACE Kits - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default NEW GO-AUTOWORKS S-RACE Kits

The GO-AUTOWORKS S-Race Turbo System is our newly updated turbo kit offered to those that are looking for a great kit with excellent power potential at a great price! Great for both stock and built motors! The system is capable or 300-500whp with EXCELLENT mid range and top end power! The GO-AUTOWORKS S-Race kit uses the same great quality brands as our other systems, so quality, longevity and performance is not sacrificed at all. This kit is excellent for both street and strip. It is non A/C compatible.

The GO-AUTOWORKS S-Race kit also comes with an array of options you can select.

We have had D16 customers making 450WHP+ and trapping 130mph+ in the 1/4 mile using the GO-AUTOWORKS S-Race Kit!

AS AN INTRO SPECIAL, WE WILL INCLUDE A FREE TURBO BLANKET FOR ALL ONLINE DSO MEMBER ORDERS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

I miss my go autoworks stuff.... Seeing this makes me almost want to pick up another hatch... lol

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
I miss my go autoworks stuff.... Seeing this makes me almost want to pick up another hatch... lol
*sigh I miss mine to.

This is a sweet kit, really a fun car to drive with this setup.

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 stevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

nice kits man!
when ever it's time for my next build i will just save up for one of your kits!

stevenarroyo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2012, 08:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Wow.... that looks amazing.... bump for some sick stuff!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2012, 08:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

crxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

Looks Great Greg...as always!!!
from here on out all will be healed due to the honda holy water (jb weld)

302hp/262TQ

crxlifer21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 EGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

AAAAHHHH, stop putting this stuff up....such a huge temptation!!! Love the quality work and customer service from you guys...decisions, decisions!
Old 01-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Thanks guys! We're working on a lot of kit updates, options, etc. Making good better.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

real nice
GBK_2slow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
Thanks guys! We're working on a lot of kit updates, options, etc. Making good better.
good because I will want to buy something for my new project here in awhile

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2012, 05:01 AM   #11 (permalink)

Excellent

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 02-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 CPT Del Sol will become famous soon enoughCPT Del Sol will become famous soon enoughCPT Del Sol will become famous soon enough

this is the kit I want!! Sucks I have to wait til next year..

Quote:
Once again, I am embarrassed to own a Honda.
CPT Del Sol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 nicbo will become famous soon enoughnicbo will become famous soon enoughnicbo will become famous soon enough

i might just sell my jeep to buy this kit haha
nicbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

We're working on stocking the Street and S-Race kits on the shelf for fastest turnaround time!

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 02-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Kinda wish I had went this route.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

I just wanted to say that I just ordered pistons and rods combo from Greg for my B18C1 GSR. Greg is a great/easy guy to speak with. He is always the person who picks up the phone(which most owner's of a company does not). I would recommend GO-AUTOWORKS to everyone. GO-AUTOWORKS FTW !!!
2000GSRtypeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Frodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to all

Greg, any hopes of the AC friendly version like for the Bseries?

Danz made me do it!
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #18 (permalink)
n00b

Greg is actually working on a B Series A/C friendly ram horn kit as we speak!!!
2000GSRtypeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Frodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GSRtypeR View Post
Greg is actually working on a B Series A/C friendly ram horn kit as we speak!!!
Its complete actually.

Wall Photos | Facebook

From there facebook page. Looks damn sexy!

Danz made me do it!

Last edited by Frodo; 02-15-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GSRtypeR View Post
I just wanted to say that I just ordered pistons and rods combo from Greg for my B18C1 GSR. Greg is a great/easy guy to speak with. He is always the person who picks up the phone(which most owner's of a company does not). I would recommend GO-AUTOWORKS to everyone. GO-AUTOWORKS FTW !!!
Thanks, man. Greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Greg, any hopes of the AC friendly version like for the Bseries?
One done, in stock T3/44mm ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Its complete actually.

Wall Photos | Facebook

From there facebook page. Looks damn sexy!

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in