GO-AUTOWORKS Street Kit SALE & UPDATE - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default GO-AUTOWORKS Street Kit SALE & UPDATE

FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!

Now with more turbo oprions!

The GO-AUTOWORKS Street kit has proven to be the best introductory level turbo kits on the market as far as price, power, longevity, flexibility and overall performance go....and it just got better.

-A/C compatibility will NOW COME STANDARD in our GO-AUTOWORKS Street KITS!!

9:1 c/r D16Y8
GO-AUTOWORKS Street X Kit a/c compatible
Tuned by T1 Race Development

DSO Member TheAssasin Dyno graph using the Street Kit

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 10-07-2012 at 11:05 AM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
McLOVIN

Rep Power: 17 jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!
jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Ever going.to do something like this for the EP3/DC5 Chassis?

Looking good, would buy if I had a D :P
Old 09-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
Stand by for the SALE special!
What if I just lay by? I am a bit lazy to stand....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

Me likey the new manifold design.. I wanna see more pics though!

'90 Chevy Suburban - Future daily go-anywhere machine

'90 GMC Suburban - DD, future parts truck for the Chevy
95_EJ1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 SOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagle

Manifold looks sick
SOHCEj8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2011, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Khnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to allKhnemu is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Khnemu

Damn Greg doing work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Khnemu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2011, 03:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jEromy View Post
Ever going.to do something like this for the EP3/DC5 Chassis?

Looking good, would buy if I had a D :P
I have a sidewinder manifold on the shelf for the EP3/DC5 on a SUPER SALE if your interested. Just email to [email protected] if your interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
What if I just lay by? I am a bit lazy to stand....
lol...that works
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_EJ1 View Post
Me likey the new manifold design.. I wanna see more pics though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCEj8 View Post
Manifold looks sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khnemu View Post
Damn Greg doing work!
I took a few more quick pics yesterday I'll try to post today. The first batch (whats left after backorders were shipped) has been boxed to go to ceramic coating...which will be a Street Kit x Standard option.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
I took a few more quick pics yesterday I'll try to post today. The first batch (whats left after backorders were shipped) has been boxed to go to ceramic coating...which will be a Street Kit x Standard option.
Awesome, have you got pricing figured out yet? Is this manifold gonna be available as just a mani/dp combo?

Old 09-23-2011, 03:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_EJ1 View Post
Awesome, have you got pricing figured out yet? Is this manifold gonna be available as just a mani/dp combo?
Yes, we'll have seperate manifold/downpipe/dumptube a/c combos available as well. Pricing will be very similar to the current combo w/ a D series sale intro special.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

i wana see more pics of these cast manifolds. looks sick man.

might have to order one up and see how much power she can make on the D15B2 vitara build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2011, 09:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

I'll post some coated/non coated pics in a few days when they return. I'd LOVE for you to get that done Danz!
Old 09-27-2011, 03:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

B

Old 09-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

now D!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

D
All checked in and thoroughly inspected.

Old 09-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 Save/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagleSave/Sohc is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I can't wait for the day I order this kit from you guys. Need job moniez!
Build me a sandwich.
But if we are talking about motors then listen to these other guys
91 Cubic Inches of Muscle!
Save/Sohc is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

I might have to bite the bullet and pick one of these up..

Old 09-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Willing to sell the manifold seperately? I have most of the parts needed, just need a turbo (smallish), IC and some piping.

cyanide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2011, 12:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Yes, the manifolds are sold as singles and will come with hardware kits.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 baajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eagle

How many of these do you have? I counted 10 in the pic. Lol
Old 09-29-2011, 03:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by baajaa View Post
How many of these do you have? I counted 10 in the pic. Lol
More than 10. We have some getting coated right now as well. So they are ready to ship either way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in