BLACK FRIDAY SALE Notification! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default BLACK FRIDAY SALE Notification!

Thank you everyone. We will begin shipping the Black Friday Weekend orders on Monday...Cyber Monday

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 11-28-2010 at 05:03 PM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2010, 06:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 talonc1 smells like Borattalonc1 smells like Borattalonc1 smells like Borattalonc1 smells like Borattalonc1 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Bump subscribed
talonc1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2010, 07:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 16 turboteener will become famous soon enoughturboteener will become famous soon enoughturboteener will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Need price on Innovative Bseries swap mounts into a CRX with a hydro tranny. I sent you an email.

Last edited by turboteener; 11-24-2010 at 07:46 AM.
turboteener is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2010, 08:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 bee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Price on Innovative cable/hydro conversion and d-series mounts please.
bee_afraid is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

need prices on innovative 95a mounts for b series in eg chassis, go autoworks cam seals, go autoworks 1 piece rear diffuser, (radiator,fan, shroud combo), Aermotive A1000 Complete fuel Kits, b16 intake mani gasket, clutch line kit.
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2010, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 stevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to allstevenarroyo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

bump
i will be getting up early tomorrow to see whats deals i can jump on!

stevenarroyo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2010, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

-Firewall oil Kit $

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

-need prices on ef b series radiator, 2 piece diffuser, the catch can kit, and moroso oil pan with oil line fittin welded on it. or can I lay away on a turbo kit lol I only have a grand lol oh and I need some t shirts.

JDMek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

i thought Greg was going to be to update this list with prices Thursday, how come everyone is asking for PM's?
Andy8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1

Rep Power: 9 Burton6431 will become famous soon enoughBurton6431 will become famous soon enoughBurton6431 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

dang it i just ordered like 2 days ago!
Burton6431 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2010, 07:03 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboteener View Post
Need price on Innovative Bseries swap mounts into a CRX with a hydro tranny. I sent you an email.
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee_afraid View Post
Price on Innovative cable/hydro conversion and d-series mounts please.
PM Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Bcivic View Post
need prices on innovative 95a mounts for b series in eg chassis, go autoworks cam seals, go autoworks 1 piece rear diffuser, (radiator,fan, shroud combo), Aermotive A1000 Complete fuel Kits, b16 intake mani gasket, clutch line kit.
PM will be sent tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenarroyo View Post
bump
i will be getting up early tomorrow to see whats deals i can jump on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Boost View Post
-Firewall oil Kit $
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMek View Post
-need prices on ef b series radiator, 2 piece diffuser, the catch can kit, and moroso oil pan with oil line fittin welded on it. or can I lay away on a turbo kit lol I only have a grand lol oh and I need some t shirts.
PM will be sent.
I wont be doing layaway on the Black Friday Sale prices.
(Moroso bung is already on the pan. 1/2" female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy8 View Post
i thought Greg was going to be to update this list with prices Thursday, how come everyone is asking for PM's?
Prices will be updated tomorrow. Innovative mounts prices are easier to give thru email PM due to the huge variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton6431 View Post
Thanks for the order. Order more and save

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 11-24-2010, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)

bumped for update

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 11-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

Greg on my b16 if I'm looking for about 400hp what turbo would give me the best performance? I'm ready to order it just need to know what size to order.

JDMek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2010, 05:02 AM   #14 (permalink)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMek View Post
Greg on my b16 if I'm looking for about 400hp what turbo would give me the best performance? I'm ready to order it just need to know what size to order.
PM Sent

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 11-25-2010, 05:26 AM   #15 (permalink)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 11-25-2010, 05:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 28 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

Happy thanksgiving greg, bump for you and some good prices
Old 11-25-2010, 05:54 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

This guy Greg is Crazy!! You sure your feeling alright Greg, these prices are ridiculously low!!
Andy8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2010, 06:07 AM   #18 (permalink)

Heat Ceramic coating on Cast parts sample...
Coated manifold and turbine housing

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 11-25-2010, 06:10 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton6431 View Post
That order also shipped Priority, should be there tomorrow at the latest

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 11-25-2010, 06:34 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Price on all aluminum rads you have

88-91 Civic Full size
92-95 half size dual core

Shipped to 13669
bake82 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in