GO-AUTOWORKS N/A Products - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default GO-AUTOWORKS N/A Products

N/A HEADS

We've been working on our lineup and have finished fitment and testing on our intake lineup.

We will have both the short ram (SR) and cold air (CA) versions available and listed soon. Each intake will come polished with corresponding filters and hardware. Each style will be available in 2.5" and 3" for the D and B Series.

We are currently offering them for the 92-00 Civic Chassis.
88-91 Civic and 94-01 Integra are on the way!

A Few sample pics...
CA

SR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 05-17-2010 at 06:58 PM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

these are nice how much you plan to sell these for.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 jls_frog is learning the way of the Djls_frog is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jls_frog Send a message via Yahoo to jls_frog

im also curious on a price, will you offer this in any other finish other than polished
jls_frog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey89 View Post
these are nice how much you plan to sell these for.
I'm working on finalyzing pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls_frog View Post
im also curious on a price, will you offer this in any other finish other than polished
actually, I can have them coated whatever color you want.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 jls_frog is learning the way of the Djls_frog is learning the way of the D

any time line for actual release
Old 05-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

Within 48 hours

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 05-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post

actually, I can have them coated whatever color you want.
IC piping too?
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

ok once you have a price I'm definitely interested just let me know, the price for both sr and ca intakes for 99 hatch with b16, coated in a glossy gunmetal color or matte black
Old 05-18-2010, 07:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

I will be interested in an intake for my integra Greg. (96 ls)

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2010, 07:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 crxsidriver1989  is slowly gaining respectcrxsidriver1989  is slowly gaining respectcrxsidriver1989  is slowly gaining respectcrxsidriver1989  is slowly gaining respectcrxsidriver1989  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via MSN to crxsidriver1989 Send a message via Yahoo to crxsidriver1989

wow greg beutiful and i need u to paypal me a invoice for the eagle h beam rods im ready to order them today = ]

H.E.A.R.T = Honda Enthusiast Against Ricer Trash

I BELIEVE IN BUILT NOT BOUGHT

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 05-19-2010 at 03:08 AM.
crxsidriver1989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2010, 03:08 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
ok once you have a price I'm definitely interested just let me know, the price for both sr and ca intakes for 99 hatch with b16, coated in a glossy gunmetal color or matte black
I was swamped yesterday, didn't get the coating prices finalyzed but will have it done today,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I will be interested in an intake for my integra Greg. (96 ls)
No problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxsidriver1989 View Post
wow greg beutiful and i need u to paypal me a invoice for the eagle h beam rods im ready to order them today = ] is the paypal account
I'll get it done, thanks

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 05-19-2010, 04:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

ok thanks, for the pm and response excited to see the intake, what kind of filter is on it
Old 05-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

custom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

WOW, that is beautiful...please send me a pm for a CA coated black shipped to 68104 when you get a chance...it will be for a 98 ex...thanks

Quote:
There's two things in life you never want people to know about you...
1. You know how to work on cars.
2. You know how to work on computers.

You my friend are cursed with this info being out in the open.
^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
custom_junky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
noob

z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

price on cold air for 92-95 civic with sohc. Also is there a bracket on the tube to bolt to the body?

z6civicex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 D2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunnaD2ZBOY is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

looks nice!!!
D2ZBOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
ok thanks, for the pm and response excited to see the intake, what kind of filter is on it
They will come with K&N Filters

Quote:
Originally Posted by custom_junky View Post
WOW, that is beautiful...please send me a pm for a CA coated black shipped to 68104 when you get a chance...it will be for a 98 ex...thanks
Will do, I'm only waiting to get the final coating price situated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z6civicex View Post
price on cold air for 92-95 civic with sohc. Also is there a bracket on the tube to bolt to the body?
There is a bung slightly above the frome rail to mount the bracket too that is supplied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2ZBOY View Post
looks nice!!!
Thanks. We look to have the pricing done for everyone ASAP.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 05-23-2010, 04:24 AM   #17 (permalink)

GO-AUTOWORKS Air Intakes will be starting as low as $109.99

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 05-23-2010, 10:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

once you get a chance if you can pm me a price
Old 05-23-2010, 10:33 AM   #19 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 21 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

If only they had a CARB sticker

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

custom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

what type of cone filters are you guys using?

Quote:
There's two things in life you never want people to know about you...
1. You know how to work on cars.
2. You know how to work on computers.

You my friend are cursed with this info being out in the open.
^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
custom_junky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in