BMC Race Intake Manifolds are Coming! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Decommissioned » GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default BMC Race Intake Manifolds are Coming!

We are scheduled to have the new BMC Race D Series intake manifold as soon as they are produced; roughly 3 months. We will also do some comparison testing on the Stage 1 manifold.

Stage1
Manifold Features:
*3Liters volume plenum meant for setups up to 600whp. This manifold has one mean response time while producing great power for any Road Racer/Street Car/ or regular Weekend Warrior.
*100% Modular design, yielding tune-ability and the greatest power for your setup, no more "1 Size fits all"
* Precision purge Tig welds are used to insure the greatest quality and performance for years to come
* 100% CNC Machined surfaces to insure the most consistence in quality and performance.
* Includes Fuel Rail and Stand Offs, no more searching for parts that work with your setup, get it all at one spot!
* Single or Dual Injector Styles available, Single Injector Style utilizes a -6an Fuel Rail, Dual Injector Style utilizes a -10an Fuel Rail.
* Direct port nitrous bosses cnc machined into original factory injectors location (Dual Injector Style ONLY!)
* 100% CAD Designs, Built per order so that you may finally get the BEST setup for your car.

Sample Pic of the Stage 2

The fuel rail will be a direct bolt up to our GO-AUTOWORKS Fuel line products!

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 01-23-2010 at 04:33 AM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2010, 04:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

god damn, thats one hell of an intake manifold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JDMek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2010, 06:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 12 ericp72 is learning the way of the Dericp72 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

How much $$ ????
ericp72 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2010, 06:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
MuthaFuckaUppa

Rep Power: 17 CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
CripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcanoCripTofer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

That manifold is tits.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 pandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Holy crap! My buddy Loc could put one of those to work on his Civic, hehe.

edit: cuz im a dumbass and didn't read the entire post.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube channel where we build all the fun stuff: The MiShift Garage

'99 Civic "The Yeti" ->

'05 Legay GT wagon: Daily beast
'83 BMW E21
'96 C1500
pandorasbox is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I don't know about Greg's pricing. But from BMC Race, the stage 1s are running $800 for B series, D series hopefully will be about right there or less. Stage 2 is about $1,100 or $1,200 and the Stage 3 is $1,600. I doubt they will be selling stage 3s for a D. Most likely 1 and 2.

Looking forward to this Greg. Are you carrying or will be carrying the B Series ones? I might have to pick up one of each ;]
CFab is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Location: Dallas Texas in my Heart, Southern Georgia is where i stay.
Rep Power: 17 4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4thGEN Send a message via MSN to 4thGEN Send a message via Yahoo to 4thGEN

holy shit. im in for one for sure.

will it come with a throttle body?

Last edited by 4thGEN; 01-23-2010 at 09:25 PM.
4thGEN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

So Sexy!

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

where can i get that kevlar k im cover

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2010, 11:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Damn, looks sweet!!!

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2010, 06:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

stage 1 in my car will look great !!!

what´s included and price ??

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 Arcane is learning the way of the DArcane is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Good god man. That looks awesome.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

i would do naughty things to that manifold. if i didnt have to smog, i would rock a BMC mani.

99EJ6T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Really nice stuff! More pics of the B-series manifold here: Been Busy... - Honda-Tech

Aragorn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2010, 06:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFab View Post
I don't know about Greg's pricing. But from BMC Race, the stage 1s are running $800 for B series, D series hopefully will be about right there or less. Stage 2 is about $1,100 or $1,200 and the Stage 3 is $1,600. I doubt they will be selling stage 3s for a D. Most likely 1 and 2.

Looking forward to this Greg. Are you carrying or will be carrying the B Series ones? I might have to pick up one of each ;]
That is correct. We WILL be offering special pricing on the manifolds as well. B series will be available as well.

The throttle body is not included, the fuel rail is.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 kevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

that manifold looks unreal... I think it's the prettiest manifold I've seen to date

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Quote:
side to side play should be less then 1"
Quote:
only if she is under 30 years old......

wait.........nevermind!
kevo1586 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevo1586 View Post
that manifold looks unreal... I think it's the prettiest manifold I've seen to date

x2
JosA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2010, 01:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

That's a beast! If I was ballin' I'd get one for sure.

And a V-band TB? Siiicckk.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Hopefully only a few months away
Old 01-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

looks like good shit

Pata is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in