**black friday is coming...sale sale sale!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default **black friday is coming...sale sale sale!!

It's coming, get ready to save some $$ as we BLOW out prices for you!!
Everything you want, will be on SALE!

New Product Line additions (that haven't even been posted yet) are on the sidelines and will be ON SALE @ BLOW OUT Pricing!!

Got a special request, get it in, because this SALE will be the time to save $$ on it!!

Thank you everyone. The sale has ended. Orders will process and ship next week from the Sale. If you missed out, stay tuned for future sales.

Thanks again everyone for the continued support :td:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 11-29-2009 at 04:59 AM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2009, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

i might have to hit ya up for some stuff.. in for prices!

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 LoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

rebuilding a f22b1.. and using stock piston/rods... but can you pm me for a price on some rings, bearings (all of em)? or is that not your type of sales?

Quote:
The more i think about it, the more i laugh. I'm a smoker and a drinker, if ramen is what kills me, then fuck it i had it coming.

lol
LoveMy92Hatch is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Any discount on a set of eagle d-series rods??
bake82 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

EKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Great deals to be had. I saved alot of money last year with Gregs black friday sale.
EKboostedY8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 dmindles is learning the way of the Ddmindles is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to dmindles

Greg are u guys gonna throw better deals than FJ,not hating at all on em,but around here man when black fri hits there are like 70% off stuff

96dx coupe
d16y7
ex tranny
cai
dnx header
stock exhaust
ngk spark plugs+5hp
skunk2 short shifter
type R shift knob+10hp
SI tail lights
SI spoiler
delsol rims
front lip unknown brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2HIFI
i like how it's a ek9 with a d series and automatic.
seriously kids just throwing that type r name around now a days .. it's like name dropping for a used car salesman
dmindles is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 05:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

pm me for blackfriday aem wideband price

thanks

oh and some high comp pistons... that arent p29s

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Normworldhero is learning the way of the DNormworldhero is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Normworldhero

I could use a miniram manifold and wastegate dump tube (open).

Might as well shoot me a price on a Bullseye Power T3/T04E 50 trim turbocharger .55 A/R too.

13.90 @ 109 <-- Street Tires + No Driver mod
Normworldhero is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 DRFT is learning the way of the DDRFT is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

pm price on black friday price forBullseye Power T3/T04E 57 trim .70A/R vband

Pm price black friday on SFWD 2.75" intercooler charge pipe setup for a EK with a short radius turn from the throttlebody down!

Pm black friday price for EK 1998 civic rear lower control arms , skunk 2 , blox etc. do they come with bolts? as all mine broke

thank you

Adam
DRFT is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 07:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

pm'ed

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano

Interested in a miniram or ramhorn manifold with 3" downpipe, D-series, downpipe coming down passenger side.

Also, Can you get Vband Exhaust housings for Bullseye power turbo's? Im interested in just a Vband Exhaust housing if you have one or can facilitate that.

50 trim bullseye power .55ar T3 Flange

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 03:17 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
i might have to hit ya up for some stuff.. in for prices!
I'll try to finalize the product list today :td:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMy92Hatch View Post
rebuilding a f22b1.. and using stock piston/rods... but can you pm me for a price on some rings, bearings (all of em)? or is that not your type of sales?
I will have the ACL bearings, just shoot me a PM on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bake82 View Post
Any discount on a set of eagle d-series rods??
Yes, rods and pistons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKboostedY8 View Post
Great deals to be had. I saved alot of money last year with Gregs black friday sale.
big thanks as well. If you ever need anything else at all, just contact me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmindles View Post
Greg are u guys gonna throw better deals than FJ,not hating at all on em,but around here man when black fri hits there are like 70% off stuff
Yes, we always do. D Series-org member deals are usually just a PM away year round, but Black Friday will be even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgreen50 View Post
pm me for blackfriday aem wideband price

thanks

oh and some high comp pistons... that arent p29s
Will do, how high of a CR?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normworldhero View Post
I could use a miniram manifold and wastegate dump tube (open).

Might as well shoot me a price on a Bullseye Power T3/T04E 50 trim turbocharger .55 A/R too.
Will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFT View Post
pm price on black friday price forBullseye Power T3/T04E 57 trim .70A/R vband

Pm price black friday on SFWD 2.75" intercooler charge pipe setup for a EK with a short radius turn from the throttlebody down!

Pm black friday price for EK 1998 civic rear lower control arms , skunk 2 , blox etc. do they come with bolts? as all mine broke

thank you

Adam
Will do.
LCAs usually don't come w/ new hardware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 SCRAPPIN View Post
pm'ed
go it
Quote:
Originally Posted by a5hatch View Post
Interested in a miniram or ramhorn manifold with 3" downpipe, D-series, downpipe coming down passenger side.

Also, Can you get Vband Exhaust housings for Bullseye power turbo's? Im interested in just a Vband Exhaust housing if you have one or can facilitate that.

50 trim bullseye power .55ar T3 Flange
Manifold combos will be on sale!
We can get anything you want that Bullseye offers, we've been a master distributor for Bullseye longer than any other affiliate here.
When you swap to a vband housing, you will be going to a .70 a/r instead of .55. If you are wanting to stay .55 another option is to use one of our vband adaptors.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 11-20-2009, 03:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!

pm me price on an aem wideband as well

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 03:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
noob

z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

price on aem wideband too!

z6civicex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 05:54 AM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 12 ericp72 is learning the way of the Dericp72 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

price of the new catch can with filters shipped to zip 00791
ericp72 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 06:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

WOW Greg....bet you are going to have to start cleaning out your inbox HOURLY!!!! Will PM you a couple or request this weekend
P W B is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 07:49 AM   #17 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by P W B View Post
WOW Greg....bet you are going to have to start cleaning out your inbox HOURLY!!!! Will PM you a couple or request this weekend
or ask the moderators to upgrade his inbox after making a quick little donation

damn greg i wish i knew if i was getting this stupid EK, id have a nice fat list for ya if so... grrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 08:34 AM   #18 (permalink)

Populating the list and clearing pm space.

I'll have additional help for the duration of the sale to keep replies thru email/phone/pms speedy

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 11-20-2009, 10:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 19 punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punkbomb138 Send a message via Yahoo to punkbomb138

Damn it and me with no money again

punkbomb138 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 11:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano

I sent you a PM Greg

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in