GO-AUTOWORKS New Product Announcement! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 08:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default GO-AUTOWORKS New Product Announcement!

Some may have noticed that I haven't been posting quite as much the past month or so. Besides the norm day to day business, I've really been working diligently on new product, testing, fitment, prototypes, pricing and approvals.

We're working on product that will be great for both the street cars/weekend racers and the all out drag builds.

Among the new parts are:

-NEW GO-AUTOWORKS Intercoolers. More of these will be made in house. There will be a few changes to the current backdoor fmic design along with 4 new intercoolers capable of supporting 900+hp.

-GO-AUTOWORKS Cam seals for the B/H/F series motors

-We will now carry Samco radiator hose kits in stock

-GO-AUTOWORKS large catchcans w/ fittings will be reg stock items at an excellent price. These will be included in kits w/ lines, fittings, and clock adaptors.

-GO-AUTOWORKS rear bumper difusers in both 1 and 2pc designs are on the way

-GO-AUTOWORKS stainless push lock wastegate/ebc vacuum kits are being assembled now

-GO-AUTOWORKS cnc'd vacuum logs will be avail with fittings and lines

-V2 drag wheels will be in stock w/skinnies (pending skinny production availabilty)

-GO-AUTOWORKS K Swap sidewinder turbo manifolds

-Performance manifold and downpipe coatings will be regularly available as an upgrade option.

More products on the way.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Details and pics to be added 10-15-09

We are pleased to announce the first of the new product line at GO-AUTOWORKS.COM. We've expanded our lineup to continue to supply our customers with more great products and services.

First up is the GO-AUTOWORKS Vacuum Manifold

- Rid your engine bay of all the messy T fittings. Our vacuum logs T into the main vacuum source and supply all the vac. accessories on your setup.

-CNC Machined and engraved logs available in black and clear anodized
-6061 Billet Aluminum
-1/8" NPT inlet and outlet ports
-(5) 1/8" NPT feed ports

-Each kit will include:
-Brass barb inlet fitting
-Mounting bolt
-(5) brass barb vacuum fittings
-(1) block off fitting
-(1) Vacuum T (will be included, not pictured)

List is $39.95
AVAILABLE now at $34.95 shipped via USPS 2-3 day Priority

Next we have the GO-AUTOWORKS Honda/Acura Cam Seals

-CNC Machined and engraved logs available in black
-6061 Billet Aluminum
-Double O ringed
-fits B/H/F Series

List is $29.95
AVAILABLE now at $24.95 shipped via USPS 2-3 day Priority

Another new product should be listed in 2-3 days...GO-AUTOWORKS 800HP Intercoolers featuring CNC'd engraved entanks, v-band inlets,high density bar and plate cores

GO-AUTOWORKS Push Lock EBC Vacuum Kit

-Kits will be available for single or Dual wastegate setups

-all threaded fittings are stainless and swivel fit

-kits are designed for setups with boost reference coming from the compressor housing

-if a kit is needed with fittings for other items (FPR/BOV etc) we can accomodate those as well

SAMPLE PIC: (EBC and compressor housing not included)

*Standard kit will include (5) 90 degree fittings, (1) T fitting
(*this may change to (4) 90 degree fittings and (1) threaded T fitting)

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

GO-AUTOWORKS GT Intercoolers

-The GO-AUTOWORKS GT Intercoolers will come in 3 different versions
GT1
-Our GT Series intercoolers will all use high density Spearco intercooler cores. The GT1 cores are rated at 800hp. The Endtanks are CNC'd, engraved and hand welded. The endtanks are designed to help induce flow across the entire core.
Standard 3" hose end inlet/outlets are included with a 3" o-ringed V Band option. Total GT1 dimensions with the standard hose ends is 36x11x3.5.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

GO-AUTOWORKS GT Oil Catch Cans are here-
Individual cans w/ filters or purchase as a complete kit w/ lines and fittings !

GO-AUTOWORKS Stainless Clutch line kits for the 92-00 Civic/ 94-01 Integra w/ hydraulic transmission

GO-AUTOWORKS 1 Piece Aluminum Rear Bumper diffusers
-Easy install, allows air to pass thru the rear bumper (get rid of the parachute effect caused by the rear bumper)
-Precision CNC'd and engraved billet aluminum
-Available in black powdercoat finish
-Counter sunk holes for flush mount bolt installation
-hardware included

GO-AUTOWORKS B Series Block Breather Adapter Kit

-Kit comes with (1)1 billet aluminum double o-ringed block-off plug and (2) o-ringed screw in -10an x 28mm fittings. Black Anodized finish

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 01-18-2010 at 11:39 AM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2009, 08:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

nice, cant wait for the pic!

im sure its top notch though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

crazymx6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 09:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

sweet.. sometime over winter ill be grabbing up a vac log and catchcan setup
i dont know what the problem is but i just cannot get rid of this little bit of compressor surge no matter what ive done so far

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

In for pics of the new Hotness Items
P W B is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 09:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

Nice!
JosA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 10:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

PICS OR BAN!!! lol

my build
SiRLasVegas is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

i cant wait to see pics! def interested

JDMek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 DRFT is learning the way of the DDRFT is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I got my V2 comp wheels from Greg the other day (flat black)
I mounted them on my 24.5-8.5- 13 M&H slicks! they look great!
thanks again Greg!
DRFT is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Pics will be up soon :td:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
nice, cant wait for the pic!

im sure its top notch though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFT View Post
I got my V2 comp wheels from Greg the other day (flat black)
I mounted them on my 24.5-8.5- 13 M&H slicks! they look great!
thanks again Greg!
Thanks for the purchase, Sounds good, post a pic
Old 10-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 12 ericp72 is learning the way of the Dericp72 is learning the way of the D

great!
ericp72 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

:td:

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

I'm pumped about it, we have a ton of exclusive product on the way! All the wrinles have been finally ironed out. Pricing and quality will be great as always. :td:
Old 10-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 mdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRLasVegas View Post
PICS OR BAN!!! lol
x2

Looking good. can't wait to see it.

"When Congress passes new emission standards, we hire 50 more engineers and GM hires 50 more lawyers." Quote by Soichiro Honda
mdog244 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
I'm pumped about it, we have a ton of exclusive product on the way! All the wrinles have been finally ironed out. Pricing and quality will be great as always. :td:
im pumped too!!! lol winter is going to be awfully expensive for me i think

Old 10-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I want a price on the rear diffusers.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
im pumped too!!! lol winter is going to be awfully expensive for me i think
Sent you a PM Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPERSEDAN View Post
I want a price on the rear diffusers.
2pc or 1 pc?
Old 10-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Send a message via AIM to hatchracer02

hit me up with a pm on the diffuser too!!! im lookin for a 1 pc
thanks
hatchracer02 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

im looking for one too 2 piece black?

JDMek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2009, 04:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

whats the diffuser look like?

Old 10-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 12 ericp72 is learning the way of the Dericp72 is learning the way of the D

pics! pics! pics!
ericp72 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in