Welcome to the new GO-AUTOWORKS Sponsor forum! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default Welcome to the new GO-AUTOWORKS Sponsor forum!

Thanks for checking in. We made a change in our sponsorship plan to better serve the D-Series.org community. All of our threads will be moved here and cleaned up a bit for easier access. We'll also have a stickied "current specials" thread as well.

As always, feel free to contact me with ANY questions or concerns. We've been able to increase our product line tremendously so feel free to ask about any part you may not see as I try to keep the site updated with the new goods. Buy with confidence (check our feedback rating )

Again, a big thanks for the continued support goes out to the d-series community, it is GREATLY appreciated.

Greg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Sweet!

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2009, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Old 05-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

It's good to see a good company growing,
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Will make my searching easier

I have two cars I plan on adding turbos, had already decided on the company I wished to deal with

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 95civicsi is learning the way of the D95civicsi is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

now i dont have to sift throught the "affiliates" section to see what you are selling
Old 05-05-2009, 03:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Will make my searching easier

I have two cars I plan on adding turbos, had already decided on the company I wished to deal with
good deal,I look forward to working with you. (your tranny shifts smooth as butter btw, great work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicsi View Post
now i dont have to sift throught the "affiliates" section to see what you are selling

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 05-05-2009, 03:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

One stop shopping, cheaper overall than paying shipping from three different places.

Yeah, I'm a boost newbie.....but customer service wins, ALWAYS!

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

glad to see you have your own part of the forumn now greg hope it helps you out even more.
and good god you like the dont you hahaha.

^
great person to deal with everyone!
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2009, 09:39 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
It's good to see a good company growing,
Thanks, couldnt do it without great customers and racers like yourself

Quote:
One stop shopping, cheaper overall than paying shipping from three different places.

Yeah, I'm a boost newbie.....but customer service wins, ALWAYS!
Agreed,

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedsohc View Post
glad to see you have your own part of the forumn now greg hope it helps you out even more.
and good god you like the dont you hahaha.

^
great person to deal with everyone!
lol, yeah, is so easy to type and usually covers what I want to say.

:td: works too

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 05-05-2009, 09:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Cool beans

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Good to see. IMO #1 vendor on the site to deal with.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

sweet.. always bringing great customer service and products to the counter..

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 DRFT is learning the way of the DDRFT is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

ordered my clutch to canada! was emergency! of course I went to go autoworks! got the clutch in less then 1 week!! awsome customer service!
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
Good to see. IMO #1 vendor on the site to deal with.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfreak0885 View Post
sweet.. always bringing great customer service and products to the counter..
thanks, we definitely try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFT View Post
ordered my clutch to canada! was emergency! of course I went to go autoworks! got the clutch in less then 1 week!! awsome customer service!
good deal...customer service is top priority

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 05-06-2009, 01:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Greg, my credit card fears you.......all I'm gonna say until I get both DD's running right.

Simple small snail T25/T3, 5-7 psi Y8 in a 91 EX with full width rad, 6000 rpms max with an automatic.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Greg, my credit card fears you.......all I'm gonna say until I get both DD's running right.

Simple small snail T25/T3, 5-7 psi Y8 in a 91 EX with full width rad, 6000 rpms max with an automatic.
Cool, I've got some T3 Super 60s here, I can see about a T25.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 05-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

EKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Congrats on the new sponsor forum. I've never had one complaint about GO-AUTOWORKS or Greg, Great company with amazing customer support. I couldn't be happier with all the products and services you offer. Keep up the good work!
EKboostedY8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2009, 05:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 solfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to solfly

happy to say ordering from greg is a no brainer, in this industry you have to pick and choose where you do business and research each vendor to be sure you are going to get what you expect in a timely manner etc etc

when you order from greg you can be excited about the quality, quickness and price of his services instead of worrying that you will get shafted in some way

2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650
2002 Honda Civic Si
1999 Honda CRV EX RT4WD
1993 Honda Civic EX Sedan
1993 Honda del Sol Si
1988 Honda Civic STD Hatch
1979 Raised Ranch
solfly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2009, 05:46 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKboostedY8 View Post
Congrats on the new sponsor forum. I've never had one complaint about GO-AUTOWORKS or Greg, Great company with amazing customer support. I couldn't be happier with all the products and services you offer. Keep up the good work!
Hey, thanks a million. Your words and support are greatly appreciated.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in