*GO-AUTOWORKS Apparel is in!!* Add 10hp to your back! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default *GO-AUTOWORKS Apparel is in!!* Add 10hp to your back!

Current sizes available: M, L and XL
Current Color available: Black/white print
(colored Ts in the pics were testers)
Price: only $20 each + $6 shipping .
2 shipped to the same location is $38 +$6 shipping

(shipping is for the continental US 2-3 day)

FRONT

BACK

BOTH

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Smashing It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smashing

Sweet!

I <3
Smashing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Frodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Greg give me a call when you get some colored ones in. Me and the guys will order a good bit from ya.

Danz made me do it!
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

nice!, ill scoup a couple shortly.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashing View Post
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Greg give me a call when you get some colored ones in. Me and the guys will order a good bit from ya.
Let me know what colors/sizes. I got all black, figured, you can't go wrong w a black shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfanatic View Post
nice!, ill scoup a couple shortly.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 03-10-2009, 06:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Frodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Let me talk to em and see what they want. I would like a blue, red and black just for me. I will try to call ya tomorrow with more.

Danz made me do it!
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Let me talk to em and see what they want. I would like a blue, red and black just for me. I will try to call ya tomorrow with more.
sounds good

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 03-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

if only i weren't living out of my savings....
Old 03-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

when ya get fat guy size (2xl) let me know cuz i want!

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

hey greg are you gonna do any hoodies if so let me know
Old 03-11-2009, 03:39 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
when ya get fat guy size (2xl) let me know cuz i want!
I'll put together an order form and edit the first post for colors and sizes. 2XL was $3 more I beleive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej8_thor View Post
hey greg are you gonna do any hoodies if so let me know
That was the orig. plan, but seeing as how I missed winter w/ the shirts I got all Ts.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 03-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

well if you do any hoodies send a pm my way
but ill take 2 medium t forsure
Old 03-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #14 (permalink)

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 03-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

if you end up making smalls let me know!

p.s. they look good greg
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
I'll put together an order form and edit the first post for colors and sizes. 2XL was $3 more I beleive.

just let me know because i want one!

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2009, 05:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Very nice i like the orange.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #18 (permalink)

Thanks,

all paid orders shipped today

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 03-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
Thanks,

all paid orders shipped today
again (yesterday)

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 03-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

bump

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in