*GO-AUTOWORKS presents CHASEBAYS Harnesses** - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 05:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default *GO-AUTOWORKS presents CHASEBAYS Harnesses**

We have teamed up with Chasebays to help bring some of the best harness work available to some of you hardcore clean engine bay D series wire tuckers!! The intro Special is 10% OFF listed price for D-Series.org members!!

The CM1 harness:
Re-done stock harness re-made to fit more stealthy/tucked and loomed in nylon sleeving and adhesive heat shrunk junctions. (for B,D,H.F both sides of the shock tower clips are joined to one; designed to enter the center of the firewall for the stealthiest look)

Available for K, B, D, H, F series motors & S2000’s

- $450 shipped w/ a core engine harness.
- $580 shipped w/ no core.

CM2 Harness: Re-used wire and plugs but completely “reshaped” the best way possible, with a Mil Spec quick disconnect connector for the firewall. Loomed in nylon sleeving with adhesive heat shrunk junctions or full heat shrink. Default connector location is on the old A/C oval hole on the far left of the engine bay. Aluminum plate included to rivet into the firewall & hold the connector. Connector location on firewall available anywhere if requested. ALL CM2 harnesses go straight to the ECU clips for all chassis. Thus deleting the need for an OBD jumper harness.

Available for K, B, D, H, F series motors & S2000’s

- $760 shipped w/ a core engine harness.
- $890 shipped w/ no core.

CM Milspec: Full Mil Spec engine harness. All brand new: Harness pins, Mil Spec wire, Raychem DR-25 heatshrink, adhesive heat shrunk junctions, yellow sensor labeling, Mil Spec quick disconnect for the firewall. THE BEST harness money can buy. ALL CM Mil Spec harnesses go straight to the ECU clips for all chassis. Thus deleting the need for a OBD jumper harness.

B, H, F, D series motors
-$1320 shipped w/ a core engine harness.
-$1450 shipped w no core.

Feel free to contact me as usual w/ any questions.

Greg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2009, 06:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

he does amazin work
Old 01-19-2009, 06:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Nice Greg I was looking at these the other week

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 06:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Damn those are amazing! It's so tempting but i'd have to pay full price since my harness is sorta fried, lmao!
Full A6: SRI, LS TB, Skunk 2 IM, Hondata IM gasket, Bisi 2.2 cam, Bisi valve springs, Bisi cam gear, 77mm Cometic HG, 76mm PM3's, shot-peened rods w/ARP rod bolts, LSD 8lb flywheel, LSD sprung 6-puck clutch, Si tranny, Innovative D-mounts, ETD T-Bar, Xenocron fuel pump, B&M fpr and gauge, Zex direct port nitrous-50 shot (for now)
clubEF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 06:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90EF9si Send a message via Skype™ to 90EF9si

i got the new issue of honda tuning and they had this kids CRX in it. How old is this kid?? He looks about 16. And he said his favorit website it Myspace.com (pretty gay) lol.

But he does great work. i would love to get one of these but kinda out of my price range.

First time shiftin with left hand-11/5/09
My build thread

Quote:
so you're saying publicly you had swamp ass? whats swamp ass? it's when you take a dump and you don't wipe to good. then the sweats runs down your back, down you ass crack and it mixes alls well into gritty kitty ass mix.
90EF9si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 07:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

great combo there! Chase does some amazing work for sure.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 07:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Frodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Hey Greg know if theres can additional discount if you can provide 3-4 harness?
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

definately worth every penny. is the shipping the same for the CM1 D-series wiring to honolulu hawaii.

mrkauai is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 10:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Very nice harness's.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 10:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

i like those harnesses......can you just get the mil spec connectors? if so how much?

i want to do my wire tuck like this but its alot of money.....

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #11 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I'm not trying to dis Chase, his work is amazing. But I did my harness took about 2 weeks working on it a few hours a night whenever I had time. You can build you own for about 100 bucks and your time.
SRTo4er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTo4er View Post
I'm not trying to dis Chase, his work is amazing. But I did my harness took about 2 weeks working on it a few hours a night whenever I had time. You can build you own for about 100 bucks and your time.
but is it as clean as his and guaranteed to work? i under stand the price....the mil spec connectors are not cheap....and nor is labor for electrical

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90EF9si View Post
i got the new issue of honda tuning and they had this kids CRX in it. How old is this kid?? He looks about 16. And he said his favorit website it Myspace.com (pretty gay) lol.

But he does great work. i would love to get one of these but kinda out of my price range.
i read that same issue. you can what you can say but he's getting paid. and pplare paying top dollar for his work. i think it all ball down to how bad you want to redo your car and make it look show and neat. his work is the mother of engine bay tuck.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 01:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Smashing It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smashing

I'll probably get the CM1 for my crx!

I <3
Smashing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCiv View Post
he does amazin work
I agree, great product here!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted-ED-804 View Post
Nice Greg I was looking at these the other week
great, so I made the hread just in time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubEF9 View Post
Damn those are amazing! It's so tempting but i'd have to pay full price since my harness is sorta fried, lmao!
well...if you have to get one anyway, it may as well be one of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90EF9si View Post

He may be 21-22 by now, he just looks 12. I haven't seen him in person in probably 2 years... yeah, he looks young as heck, but he's taller than I am.
I'm sure the myspace was a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
great combo there! Chase does some amazing work for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Hey Greg know if theres can additional discount if you can provide 3-4 harness?
I will definitely find out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkauai View Post
definately worth every penny. is the shipping the same for the CM1 D-series wiring to honolulu hawaii.
I'm ure I can work that out if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
Very nice harness's.
yes sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
i like those harnesses......can you just get the mil spec connectors? if so how much?

i want to do my wire tuck like this but its alot of money.....
mil spec connectors are available seperately

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTo4er View Post
2 weeks at a few hours a night is alot of time. You could build your own, or you could purchase one ready to plug in and go that is guaranteed to work. Many people cringe at wiring, this will help those people tremendously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
but is it as clean as his and guaranteed to work? i under stand the price....the mil spec connectors are not cheap....and nor is labor for electrical
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
i read that same issue. you can what you can say but he's getting paid. and pplare paying top dollar for his work. i think it all ball down to how bad you want to redo your car and make it look show and neat. his work is the mother of engine bay tuck.
that about sums it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashing View Post
forshizzle

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 01-19-2009, 03:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Would getting the CM1 setup for my 89 crx dx dpfi finish off the conversion to mpfi if I also get the conversion harness for the ecu?

I <3
Old 01-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Would getting the CM1 setup for my 89 crx dx dpfi finish off the conversion to mpfi if I also get the conversion harness for the ecu?
yes sir

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 01-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

thats awesome greg, i was actually considering one for my car.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
yes sir
SAWEET!

Definitely gonna be getting the CM1. Will probably pick it up shortly after my turbo kit.

I <3
Old 01-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

gerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

pm sent

には、専用スポーツペダル、専用カーボン調パネル
I don't hate you...I just like it better when you're not around.

link to TV commercial

link DIY custom armrests

gerry mulligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in