GO-AUTOWORKS Black Friday SALE!!... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section GO-AUTOWORKS

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 06:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews
Default GO-AUTOWORKS Black Friday SALE!!...

I would like to extend a big thanks to everyone here for your orders. It is greatly appreciated.
Basic parts orders will be shipped early this week. Fabrication orders, fab will start this week. Feel free to PM, email or call for any status updates.

If you requested and received a quote from me, that sale price will be honored thru Monday 12/1/08.

Again, thank you D-Series.org.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 24/7 @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join Us on FACEBOOK

88' Civic D16 [email protected]135MPH
Thanks D-Series.ORG for all of the continued support!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUILD NEEDS!
2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 11-30-2008 at 05:31 AM.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2008, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

hey hit me up a price on the innovative mounts and the avid mounts shipped for a gsr in an eg.. maybe its a good thing ive been putting off buying them haha

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

I´m gonna get a vented vc !!!

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto

Last edited by Hugo Boost; 11-23-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 BigDaddi is starting to learn the ropesBigDaddi is starting to learn the ropesBigDaddi is starting to learn the ropesBigDaddi is starting to learn the ropesBigDaddi is starting to learn the ropesBigDaddi is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

PM me with price on a stage 1&2 clutch kit for a 98 civic ex shipped to 36081

"As Long As I Have A Face, She Has A Clean Place To Sit!!-BigDaddi

Quote:

Blind means NOT LOOKING. Tell him he's a jackass, punch him in the face until his eye sockets swell up and say "Bet NOW BITCH! Oh what? You can't see the cards? Yeah thats called a blind bet dumbass!" - Bizzar
BigDaddi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

gonna do a deal on radiators/slim fan too?

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Sent you pm.
99d15b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2008, 09:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

o goody, maybe ill get my charge piping early. can you send it all in one thing once i send you my manifold and turbo for the DP i need made? Also, any sales on the stealthmode kits?
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 03:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
hey hit me up a price on the innovative mounts and the avid mounts shipped for a gsr in an eg.. maybe its a good thing ive been putting off buying them haha
PM Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit88 View Post
Im gonna get a vented vc !!!
cool, I should have a few ready shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddi View Post
PM me with price on a stage 1&2 clutch kit for a 98 civic ex shipped to 36081
PM Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
gonna do a deal on radiators/slim fan too?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99d15b View Post
Sent you pm.
replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
o goody, maybe ill get my charge piping early. can you send it all in one thing once i send you my manifold and turbo for the DP i need made? Also, any sales on the stealthmode kits?
Yes, for the stealthmode kits, I will add a pkg deal w/ an oil line kit/firewall kit together.

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

2009'-2011' Import Face-Off Title Sponsors...Keep the Sport alive, Come Race with US!!
Old 11-24-2008, 05:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 christbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Price on a D16z6 Competition stage 5 clutch shipped to B3M 4A9 Canada please.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Frodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Hey G I was paying for mine on Thanksgiving day so how about a Black Friday deal on my order? Please lol
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 06:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Bump for a great seller. Would love to get a vented vc in the future.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 02:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

cool mang, ill hit you up bout ordering stuff soon
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 02:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 95civicsi is learning the way of the D95civicsi is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

which clutch would i need for my setup? i have not got tuned yet but i will be shooting for 200 hp. pm me price please
Old 11-24-2008, 07:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

should i pm you friday for a price on the rad/fan then?

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 08:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

EKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

email sent.
EKboostedY8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 08:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

I need a price for the other avid mounts i dont have.

The steel ones in my 98 hatch b swap. Still need the rear and the passenger side.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christbone20 View Post
Price on a D16z6 Competition stage 5 clutch shipped to B3M 4A9 Canada please.
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Hey G I was paying for mine on Thanksgiving day so how about a Black Friday deal on my order? Please lol
lol, I gave you the Black Friday deal about 3 Fridays ago. Yours is already done, I just have to repaint the dumptube (cold weather caused instant paint runnage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
Bump for a great seller. Would love to get a vented vc in the future.
Thanks,
I ordered plenty of AN fittings today, so I'll def. have some ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
cool mang, ill hit you up bout ordering stuff soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicsi View Post
which clutch would i need for my setup? i have not got tuned yet but i will be shooting for 200 hp. pm me price please
Stg 2 should work fine for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
should i pm you friday for a price on the rad/fan then?
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKboostedY8 View Post
email sent.
I'll check it now

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 11-24-2008, 08:27 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
I need a price for the other avid mounts i dont have.

The steel ones in my 98 hatch b swap. Still need the rear and the passenger side.
Do you mean Innovative.

(nice Deadpool pic in your Avatar)

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Old 11-24-2008, 08:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
Do you mean Innovative.

(nice Deadpool pic in your Avatar)
yeah i dunno why i said that lol. at least one of us is on top of our game.

and thank you sir

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2008, 08:32 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
yeah i dunno why i said that lol. at least one of us is on top of our game.

and thank you sir
I used to be a die hard comic booker, I have the New Mutants 1st apperance for him locked up in the collection somewhere.

Anyway, PM sent

Shop 24/7 @

Join Us on FACEBOOK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in