Honda D Series Forum banner

p28 help

561 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  turboprelude95 
G
#1 ·
sup guys,i have an 88 dx and i wanted to know what i need to do a d16z6 swap.i want tp convert to obd1 so i know i need a obd0-obd1 harness, i wanna run a p28 ecu instead of the regular pm6- or pg7 .i also have a 92-95 si engine harness that i would like to use . can anyone please help with instructions on how to do the swap with the p28 and the 92-95 si engine harness ,i live in miami so people around here dont really know about this swap ,everyone usually just run the pm6,thanks

#2 ·
Use your stock dx engine harness. It needs converted to multipoint by adding additional injector wiring, injector resistor wiring, and two additional wires to the distributor. You want to then additionally add wires to the harness for a four wire O2 as well as decide what you want to do as far as VSS goes. You will then use the OBD jumper at the ecu and just run your O2 wires direct to the P28 side of the jumper.

#3 ·
^^^in addition to this. http://hybrid2.honda-perf.org/tech/sohcvtec.html this might help you out. obd0-obd1 harness(check my sig), a d16z6 distributor,p28 ecu,and obd1 injector clips/injectors. Also you have to convert your obd0 harness dizzy plugs to obd1 harness dizzy plugs. . You need to cut and splice your obd0 injector clips to obd1 injector clips. To use the obd1 injectors you need to eliminate the resistor box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.