Stock rods - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org ğ Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction ğ Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Arrow Stock rods

How much can stock y7 rods handle? boost? hp?

Last edited by BoostinEK; 11-02-2008 at 04:00 PM.
BoostinEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 txdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enough

you need to search this topic has been covered 1000x easily
txdohczc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 04:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

didnt know i havent been on here long

Old 11-02-2008, 04:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

You certainly haven't!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

depending on the tune i have seen and experienced around 200hp+ max i have seen 225hp. depending on the condition of the engine as well.

but yea you need to search buddy before you post

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 05:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

thanks
Old 11-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

700+
th3slowkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 05:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 OneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3slowkid View Post
700+
where do you buy your crack?

stock rods have held up to 400whp. They didn't break but ended up bending everyone of them after a while.
OneCam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 06:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3slowkid View Post
700+
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCam View Post
where do you buy your crack?

stock rods have held up to 400whp. They didn't break but ended up bending everyone of them after a while.
Well look at his name he prolly wears a helmet and drools on his keyboard

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 06:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

lol @ your avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 İurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to İurbow

300WHP OR 17LBS OF BOOST

I KID I KID

i would not go past 10lbs man. i have been running 8 for about 2 1/2 years now. Runs great.

İurbow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by İurbow View Post
300WHP OR 17LBS OF BOOST

I KID I KID

i would not go past 10lbs man. i have been running 8 for about 2 1/2 years now. Runs great.
Ahh man old school you broke cardinal rule number one talking in terms of psi psi is not what breaks things it hp 250 is safe 200 is good

Old 11-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 İurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to İurbow

i just answered his boost question..... i have nothing better to do. I'm chillin here in the Sand box just clicking around.

İurbow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by İurbow View Post
i just answered his boost question..... i have nothing better to do. I'm chillin here in the Sand box just clicking around.
I know I just was messing with ya man

Old 11-02-2008, 11:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
turn up tha boost !

Rep Power: 14 NOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I think uhhh 18psi

Noobs get a [email protected]!*
Here:

Last edited by NOSAJ; 11-03-2008 at 11:29 PM.
NOSAJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2008, 08:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

My local friend and member here is boosting near 13 lbs and netting 300whp on a completely stock Z6! not even headstuds!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2008, 09:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!

im sure it could be done but.... its not reliable

its not a matter of if, but a matter of when it WILL blow up @ 300hp

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2008, 09:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Not exactly my tuner was rocking his for 3 year stock with head studs 15psi from a 57trim its really all in the tune. But would I suggest it no nore do I think he would do it on anyones car

Old 11-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 DirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DirtyDseriesWOOT

i ran 18psi on a stock z6 with head stds with a 57 trim for about 6 months then a bearing let loose

94 RHD samba green -SOLD!

uhh rep me or somthing!

Professional FireFighter

DirtyDseriesWOOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDseriesWOOT View Post
i ran 18psi on a stock z6 with head stds with a 57 trim for about 6 months then a bearing let loose

thats about 320-340hp give or take... were the rods bent some when you took it apart?

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in