Some upgrades coming - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 06:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost
Default Some upgrades coming

upgrades to do next week:

660cc to 1000cc injectors
50 trim to sc60 turbo
new tuning from 17psi to 20psi.

Hope this could help to reach my goal of low 11s this year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2008, 06:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Sidneyious It's a JDM Star Bitches....Sidneyious It's a JDM Star Bitches....Sidneyious It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Good luck and remember lots of pics and or videos.
Sidneyious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2008, 06:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

not to be a dick kitt88, but couldn't this wait till next week to post? just saying....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 06:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
not to be a dick kitt88, but couldn't this wait till next week to post? just saying....

LOL, just trying to get some opinions or recomendations from you guys.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Old 10-28-2008, 06:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

ahh.. ok. what is your current injector style? high or low? what are the new ones going to be?

sc60 huh? what made you choose that one?

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2008, 07:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

I choose the sc60 cause is rated at 590 whp, that means it flows better tahn my 50 trim.

I need more top end power, and I don´t care too much about the lag, I can handle the lag with ectune,

And about the injectors, need to run the resistor with them, but is no problem, cause I already have one on my 660cc´s.

Thanks to my sponsors:

Old 10-28-2008, 07:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

what are ya doing with the 660's?

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2008, 07:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
what are ya doing with the 660's?
I already sold my 660s and the 50 trim.

Thanks to my sponsors:

Old 10-28-2008, 10:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

1000cc's? what the hell do you need those things for lol

that turbo might be a little more laggy then you think

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2008, 10:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

1000cc injectors, cause maybe I´m going with e85. If I go with race gas or fuel pump, I´ll be on the safe side.

Hope I can handle the lag, setting up very good everything on ectune.

Thanks to my sponsors:

Old 10-28-2008, 11:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano

780cc and youll be safe with room for more...

and if you mean like setting up antilag, and full throttle shift... that kills turbos, thats why most drag cars which see alot of antilag/full throttle shifting are hybrid turbos, because you can rebuild them, rather then screwing up a ball bearing turbo

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 11:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

this sc60 is 360 journal bearing.

Thanks to my sponsors:

Old 10-28-2008, 06:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 Y8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like BoratY8pwrdEf smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Kitt i dont mean to rain on your dream but from my experiences, changing the varibles so often in ur setup before u have it really dialed in can just hurt u....basically what im saying is thats a lot of money spent when u could up the boost on the 50 trim....ur basicallly switching up ur setup and the drivablity to seat time is going to change...good luck tho and let us know how it goes! back in the day when i had my old 10psi setup....i gained 1 sec faster learning from my self and changing small things on my setup instead of the setup itself...what i learned from my brother was that he was always trying to change his setup if something "wasn't RIGHT" or he wasnt reaching his goal...it caused him to not ever reach the "GOAL" because the varibles was always changed and THE WAY u had to drive it ....... just my opinion...

Last edited by Y8pwrdEf; 10-28-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Y8pwrdEf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

good luck man, 1000cc injectors are for big boys lol

with that big of a change why not shoot for 10s?

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

turbo hump hump

93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2008, 06:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y8pwrdEf View Post
Kitt i dont mean to rain on your dream but from my experiences, changing the varibles so often in ur setup before u have it really dialed in can just hurt u....basically what im saying is thats a lot of money spent when u could up the boost on the 50 trim....ur basicallly switching up ur setup and the drivablity to seat time is going to change...good luck tho and let us know how it goes! back in the day when i had my old 10psi setup....i gained 1 sec faster learning from my self and changing small things on my setup instead of the setup itself...what i learned from my brother was that he was always trying to change his setup if something "wasn't RIGHT" or he wasnt reaching his goal...it caused him to not ever reach the "GOAL" because the varibles was always changed and THE WAY u had to drive it ....... just my opinion...
Thanks Bro, In fact my goal with that turbo was high 11s, and I reach my goal.

But Im upgrading my setup cause I found 2 great deals and I cant refuse it,

Really appreciate your comments, and you are rigth, In a little more than a year a jump from 13s to 11s, and wish to get into the high 10s, maybe is gonna be a fast transition, but hopefully everything will work fine.

Drag strip is like drugs

Thanks to my sponsors:

Old 10-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

whats your best 60foot?

best time so far

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

good luck I would have chosen a diff. turbo, but I hope it works out well for you.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2008, 07:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfreak0885 View Post
whats your best 60foot?
best 60 ft was 1.72
best et 11.71
best trap speed 119 mph on the 22 slicks and 117mph with the 23s.

Thanks to my sponsors:

Old 10-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews

I thought you were going to use the 50 trim...

The SC60 will be laggier and for your power goals and times expected it will be kinda overkill, specially on stock sleeves.. With the 50 trim or even the 57 trim you can even run 10's and will be cheaper.
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in