Has anyone BOOSTED high compression SOHC Vtech - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Has anyone BOOSTED high compression SOHC Vtech

Hey D forum, I have a 13:1 Compression built all motor. With a back yard transsmission built for turbo, the car is a highway beast. I got a Greddy SOHC turbo kit for real cheap 750, for alot of things not bad. with fuel pump, installed. Real real good deal so i took it. Installed it. At first the motor was loving the boost. was not detonating. My IACV valve is bad and everytime it gets warm it acts up crazy and messes up my car.
BoostedEg007 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

No one I know has boosted a SOHC VTECH with high compression. The are plenty of people that have boosted a SOHC VTEC high compression motor .
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 02:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
d-series resident crybaby

Rep Power: 14 3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedEg007 View Post
Hey D forum, I have a 13:1 Compression built all motor. With a back yard transsmission built for turbo, the car is a highway beast. I got a Greddy SOHC turbo kit for real cheap 750, for alot of things not bad. with fuel pump, installed. Real real good deal so i took it. Installed it. At first the motor was loving the boost. was not detonating. My IACV valve is bad and everytime it gets warm it acts up crazy and messes up my car.

K so get a new IACV...

what is a Backyard transmission?
3rdgenhatchdx is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 txdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdgenhatchdx View Post

what is a Backyard transmission?
some random shit someone sold him for alot of money
txdohczc is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 JDM-JAMES  is accepted as part of the communityJDM-JAMES  is accepted as part of the communityJDM-JAMES  is accepted as part of the communityJDM-JAMES  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM-JAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdohczc View Post
some random shit someone sold him for alot of money
lol it has dohc gears in it
JDM-JAMES is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

how do you stick dual overhead cam gears in a transmission?? :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Lude-icious!  is slowly gaining respectLude-icious!  is slowly gaining respectLude-icious!  is slowly gaining respectLude-icious!  is slowly gaining respectLude-icious!  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
you can do anything in a backyard...
Lude-icious! is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
d-series resident crybaby

Rep Power: 14 3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
i think he means the DOHC ZC Tranny gears 3rd and 4th...

lol
3rdgenhatchdx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 08:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
turn up tha boost !

Rep Power: 14 NOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

no

I have a frontyard transmission

Noobs get a [email protected]!*
Here:

NOSAJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 09:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck View Post
No one I know has boosted a SOHC VTECH with high compression. The are plenty of people that have boosted a SOHC VTEC high compression motor .
BLahahaha VTECH ....hey i have one of those phones and its high compression and boosted

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Pata is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

My VTECH is > than yours.

On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 09:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 txdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSAJ View Post
no

I have a frontyard transmission
mine is a side yard for real man i get ghetto working on my shit. the car has not moved in two months
txdohczc is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 09:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
My 91 Crx Hf

Rep Power: 13 bznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

lol @ this thread. I wonder if he will post again?

- My Egg

- Gone as well

- Sold
bznc is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 09:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

i can't believe it's not butter!
Old 10-26-2008, 10:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 DarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to all

You guys scared the poor guy away lol.

YOU DON'T NEED A CAMBER KIT YOU NEED AN ALIGNMENT.
DarkCreep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
turn up tha boost !

Rep Power: 14 NOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to all

Tis noob season in D-land

Noobs get a [email protected]!*
Here:

NOSAJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 06:26 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Do I lose rep and or hp for using my neighbors backyard? I'm a brokedick supreme-O!! Anyone know how to fix a weak VTECH signal? I'm losing horses.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 08:02 AM   #19 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Oh this one is another epic noob thread I used to have vtech but it was to gheydm for me

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 08:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

this thread fails.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in