D and B Series Turbo - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default D and B Series Turbo

I was wondering if a B series turbo would be compatiable with a D series? I guess the real main question is, are the manifolds the same?
apshively is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2008, 08:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

nope there different
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2008, 08:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

wow. thats all im going to say. wow oh and SEARCH! question could of been easily answered by searching. save the dumb questions for the noob rorumn sir
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 08:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

I did search I couldn't find it, I know it was a dumb question... believe me. I just never knew.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 OneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

could of searched google. if they sell both a B and D series manifold... then well, they're obviously not compatible.
OneCam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCam View Post
could of searched google. if they sell both a B and D series manifold... then well, they're obviously not compatible.
Unless companies want to make extra money and want to make everybody believe that they are really different when in reality they are the same so they can sell more.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:31 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 OneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagle

but he still woulda found something on google about them being the same or different.
OneCam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 Rease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rease3 Send a message via Yahoo to Rease3

are b and d titties wear the same bra? do fat girls and skinny girls wear the same thongs?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rease3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2008, 10:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
Send a message via AIM to SpoonSedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rease3 View Post
are b and d titties wear the same bra? do fat girls and skinny girls wear the same thongs?

New to D-series? Click

Quote:
Fuck cali.

No offense. That state is a pimple on the ass of America.
SpoonSedan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2008, 12:24 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rease3 View Post
hahah well im sure some have tried!

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
Old 10-14-2008, 12:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apshively View Post
I did search I couldn't find it, I know it was a dumb question... believe me. I just never knew.
not trying to be a ass but even a search on ebay they have stuff for B and D seperetly. if they were the same they would sell stuff like fits both B and D series 88-00 know what i mean.

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
Old 10-15-2008, 12:11 AM   #12 (permalink)

its alright, i realize what your saying and yes i searched google/ebay. i just wanted to get a definite answer, i wasn't sure that although they have different names ect. they may be the same? but got that straight ha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in