Charge piping/fog lights - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 06:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 tank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Default Charge piping/fog lights

i couldn't think of another section to post this tread soooo.....:mikej:
anyway, once i sell my car to JDMek, i'll be getting a 95 ex/coupe. i'm still going to boost, but i don't know if i can have the oem fog lights with the charge pipes. does anyone here have fogs even though they're boosted? is there custom piping for this? if so where can i get it?

thanks y0!
tank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2008, 07:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

You just need an IC that have the inlet and outlet of the IC on the very bottom. You should have enough room to run the pipe underneath the fog light. Some trimming on the fog light bracket might be require. I done it. Or do the other way with the same style IC I stated and flip it upside down and run the pipes over the IC.

vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 07:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

I gots the money fool! lol I wanna start ordering parts so hurry your ass up lol. jk mang. Hey this weekend. Lets find some photography jobs Im broke well more like greedy. as my brother lil wayne said.."I gotta die with money cause I wasent born with it." lol okay back to the topic...Yes bro I could have told you that with the eg's it will fit like he said with the inlet at the bottom. Theres a dude with a EVO 8 intercooler with NON cutsom piping. well hit me up later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2008, 08:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 tank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to all

word, what kind of ic do u have and where can i get it?
Old 05-06-2008, 08:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

Be JDM-rice man lol get something like this...

:mikej:

but on a more serious note...this will work right here..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CXRac...spagenameZWDVW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 08:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank View Post
word, what kind of ic do u have and where can i get it?
I had the JohnnyRaceCar 8" intercooler. They're no longer made but if you look you can find one floating around.
vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 08:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

i'll have to go some where else to look at that site, i can't go to ebay from work
Old 05-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

I have a Greddy on mine and the fogs fit fine with the fmic. No special piping or anything, the piping that came with it works fine.

And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

Last edited by vtecduck; 05-06-2008 at 04:54 PM.
vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

im running a backdoor style fmic, another way to keep your fogs

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

As long as the endtanks are Offset then it has a great chance of working. They can be offset to the bottom or you can turn it over and have the endtanaks offset to the top.

Here's a 99-00 coupe (similar to the 92-95 as fas as fog lights go)
Inlets are just offset to the bottom
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 civiclx1999 is learning the way of the Dciviclx1999 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

i will be ordering my charge piping from autoworks im been trying get everything together i hope i order this very soon is for a 99 civic and i was just researching on how to keep my fog lights!!
Old 05-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

thanks folks!! i gues i gotta sell my supra ic.......
Old 05-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

cano_nyc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in