tdo4-15g gasket set - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 09:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Default tdo4-15g gasket set

Does anybody know where I can find this gasket set for the 15g? I am in need of one really bad... my full motor rebuild is in 5 days and I am gonna need these two gaskets... does anyone know or have spares laying around? if so pm me!!! Thanks fam!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2008, 09:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 shifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Are you talking about the inlet and downpipe gaskets?

For the turbo inlet, go to a Nissan dealer and get a 90-97 300zx twin turbo inlet gasket, works perfectly. That's what I did on my Greddy kit.

For the downpipe, just go to an auto parts store and find a standard round 3 bolt gasket that matches up. Trim the bolt holes if you have to.
'90 Mazda Miata - Weekend Fun Car
'04 Toyota Prius - Wife / family car
shifty35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2008, 10:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

Rep Power: 35 torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to torturedsol

Which gaskets?

Advance can get everything for the turbo elbow and DP gasket. Got mine for $15/both and they came over night

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
torturedsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!

oh damn I didnt even think of that... thanks guys!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturedsol View Post
Which gaskets?

Advance can get everything for the turbo elbow and DP gasket. Got mine for $15/both and they came over night
I need the elbow, dp and the gasket for the top that bolts to the turbo manifold....
Old 05-05-2008, 06:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

I tried looking on some nissan deal sites and I am having a hard time finding these....
Old 05-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

Rep Power: 35 torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC View Post
I need the elbow, dp and the gasket for the top that bolts to the turbo manifold....
If gaskets off a td05h will work(I dunno what the td04 is off of) peep out PN ES72787 on partsamerica.com $23

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturedsol View Post
If gaskets off a td05h will work(I dunno what the td04 is off of) peep out PN ES72787 on partsamerica.com $23
I dunno about that one........
Old 05-06-2008, 06:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

MITSUBISHI Eclipse (Auto) 90-94 2.2L MHI TD04
EAGLE Talon (Auto) 90-95 2.0L MHI TD04

ES72787

Old 05-06-2008, 07:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

i should really replace mine while i have everything apart.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 07:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all

The 15g turbo bolt pattern on their turbine housing is different from t25/t28 turbo. You don't really need gasket that goes between the turbo and elbow as long as both flanges are not warp than it should seal fine without the gasket. Even the gasket between the manifold and turbo is not needed if all flange are straight.
vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec_bomber View Post
The 15g turbo bolt pattern on their turbine housing is different from t25/t28 turbo. You don't really need gasket that goes between the turbo and elbow as long as both flanges are not warp than it should seal fine without the gasket. Even the gasket between the manifold and turbo is not needed if all flange are straight.
nice to know... but im still gonna try and get them.. lol
Old 05-06-2008, 10:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 shifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to allshifty35 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec_bomber View Post
I'm pretty sure my 15g had no gasket between the elbow and the exh. housing...
'90 Mazda Miata - Weekend Fun Car
'04 Toyota Prius - Wife / family car
shifty35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifty35 View Post
I'm pretty sure my 15g had no gasket between the elbow and the exh. housing...
sounds good... thanks for all your help man... rep earned... :bravo:
Old 05-07-2008, 08:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gpny

you can also take a sheet of stainless steel and make a gasket with a dremel/grinder. Draw out the holes and make it.
The stanless expands more than the other metal and makes a good seal. That's what we did for Miked16z6's car and it's been working well.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in