d16 jrsc help - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default d16 jrsc help

put a jrsc on my 96 ex and now it wont pass emissions inspection. says O2, evap and catalyst readiness monitors arent set. my buddy put a blower in his 00 Si b16. hes having the same exact problem. what do we do now???
ronnieg16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

what state are you in?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2008, 12:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

new york

Old 05-03-2008, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

hmmm.. im not quite sure about the NY state emissions. there are e few guys from NY on site but i doubt you find them online at this hour. have you checked all sensors and plugs?

oh, and BTW DO NOT DOUBLE POST. ONE THREAD IS ENOUGH.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2008, 06:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 brandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

minw wouldnt pass either but i dont have emissions, i believe you have to get a chipped ecu like hondatas s300 or crome and get it tuned, You'll pass emissions and get some gas millage back

brandenj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2008, 08:18 AM   #6 (permalink)

yeah thats what i figured. my brothers got an EP3 Si with an A2 head swap and blower. but hes running k-pro and he can turn all his monitors off and passes inspection. didnt want to put money into the car this year. might just pull the blower off. anyone in the buffalo area looking to sell an EG coupe cheap give me a heads up
Old 05-03-2008, 02:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Thats sucks. I though that the JRSC are 50 states legal or at least every were but cali.
turbored is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 daveb91 is almost a somebodydaveb91 is almost a somebodydaveb91 is almost a somebodydaveb91 is almost a somebody
Send a message via AIM to daveb91

SO your stock engine is also legal but that doesnt mean it will pass a emissions test.....

daveb91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #9 (permalink)

this is off topic and sorry for thread jacking but where did you guys get ur JRSC from and how much? do you guys got any dyno graphs?

Reason why i'm asking is because i'm gonna me doin a mini-me (y8 head/y7 block) in my EK hatch and I wanted to supercharge it instead of turbo just to be a lil different.
98ek4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2008, 07:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 daveb91 is almost a somebodydaveb91 is almost a somebodydaveb91 is almost a somebodydaveb91 is almost a somebody

your right it is off topic.
ebay.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:10 AM   #11 (permalink)

i looked on ebay but there were no results. all i keep finding is those dumb/cheap electric superchargers for like $30.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Ok then like said off topic so look in the classifieds.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #13 (permalink)

I want a new one not used.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98ek4 View Post
good luck on that

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98ek4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
good luck on that
Jackson no longer makes a charger for the d series motors.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in