Does anyone make a camshaft for d16a6? (non regrind) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 09:42 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Does anyone make a camshaft for d16a6? (non regrind)

i have seen regrinds but is there any performance shafts for the d16A6?
949 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2008, 09:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

camshafts, as in pair?

last time i checked, an a6 only had one camshaft. unless yours is UbEr JdM yO!!!

sorry, but regrinds are the only thing for non-vtec engines. well as far as i know, but i don't know much...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2008, 10:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

www.bisimoto.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2008, 10:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 20 ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to ddd4114 Send a message via AIM to ddd4114 Send a message via MSN to ddd4114 Send a message via Yahoo to ddd4114

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
camshafts, as in pair?

last time i checked, an a6 only had one camshaft. unless yours is UbEr JdM yO!!!
So you'd rather him type "Does anyone make camshaft for d16a6"?

Usually, manufacturers produce more than one.

Read My Stuff:

ddd4114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2008, 10:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 949 View Post
i have seen regrinds but is there any performance shafts for the d16A6?
are you trying to say that a regrind is not a "performance shaft"?

If you are, please put a gun to your head and squeeze the trigger, thx.

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddd4114 View Post
So you'd rather him type "Does anyone make camshaft for d16a6"?

Usually, manufacturers produce more than one.
true, manufacturers do usually produce more then one version of a camshaft for d applications. but its still only one camshaft. no matter what they make for versions, you still only get one camshaft in the box.

and yes, i would have liked it more if the OP had written it like this "Does anyone make a camshaft for d16a6?". it more implies that he needs a single camshaft.

Last edited by 99EJ6T; 04-26-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

dang no one can seem to just give a simple answer now a days.

ok guys, grammer is not the point here, only the question

i am looking for only one cam shaft. if it takes me to type it the way you want it to get a simple answer then there you go. i didnt know this was the english.com site.

as for regrinds i was trying to see if there were new performance versions out there. i am not saying that regrinds are not performance oriented. i have read others asking for just cam shafts and they got oem parts as a referal. so i elaborated and asked if there are performance versions that are not regrinds.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Pretty sure crower, webber, and zex make them but don't quote me.

Old 04-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 949 View Post
dang no one can seem to just give a simple answer now a days.

ok guys, grammer is not the point here, only the question

i am looking for only one cam shaft. if it takes me to type it the way you want it to get a simple answer then there you go. i didnt know this was the english.com site.

as for regrinds i was trying to see if there were new performance versions out there. i am not saying that regrinds are not performance oriented. i have read others asking for just cam shafts and they got oem parts as a referal. so i elaborated and asked if there are performance versions that are not regrinds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
sorry, but regrinds are the only thing for non-vtec engines. well as far as i know, but i don't know much...
it seems like i answered your question right there. yeah i threw some shit in there, but it was just a joke. maybe you should not take things so personal on the internet, since it is just that. and the companies listed above don't make a camshaft for sohc non-vtec applications. besides your going to get better results from a custom regrind then your going to get from an off the shelf camshaft. do yourself a favor and click the link for bisimoto, you will be satisfied.

Last edited by 99EJ6T; 04-26-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
Pretty sure crower, webber, and zex make them but don't quote me.
not for the A6 they dont. although it would be nice to see crower come out with a line for the A6
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2008, 08:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Doesn't Bisi make some, level X or something...not regrinded, but re-welded or something...i dunno k

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2008, 08:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

i think hes coming out with a line of billet cams, not 100% on that or 100% on what engine they are for
Quote:

DIY Ice Box Intake
Old 04-26-2008, 08:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

no worries i was not taking it serious. but hey thanks for the info.

i guess the regrind is the last choice.

i wanted to make sure my searches are correct.
but do i need to match the heads or not? or is there clearance isssues i need to double check on with that? (not sure if im asking this correctly)
Old 04-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Well?

not to sure what your askin there
Quote:

DIY Ice Box Intake
Old 04-27-2008, 12:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Crane made them, there is one for sale on here, but you can't view that area yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2008, 12:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX

Rep Power: 20 ESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcano
ESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcanoESD_DA9 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESD_DA9

get a bisi level 2. Its a regrind but I am positive you WILL be pleased.
2003 Dodge Durango 4WD
Quote:
most of mans motivation is motivated by...vag or money and the only reason we care about money is cause we can use it to get...vag
Quote:
My mom came into my room and thought i was watching porn because i was stroking myself to your car!

ESD_DA9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2008, 10:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPONSOREDCRX View Post
get a bisi level 2. Its a regrind but I am positive you WILL be pleased.
1.5 For turbo setups

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in