vitara's ??where to get 'em? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default vitara's ??where to get 'em?

hey i'm a little new to this so help would be appritiated.. i got a y8 in my 91 ef hatch, stock internals , boosted on a 57 trim, im only at 7 pounds however i want to be at 10 or higher. what websites sell vitara pistons for a decent price? also what would be the best compression ratio to get?
1100homegrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2008, 07:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

1. You own an ED not an EF (unless you imported one from japan in which case I would HOPE TO ALL THINGS HONDA you didn't swap a Y8 into)
2. A site sponsor here, FJT, sells vitaras. Check the sponsors forum.
3. You can't "choose" a c/r w/ vitaras. You CAN do things that will "adjust" the c/r. Your final c/r will depend on: HG thickness, milling of head (if any), decking of block (if any), head used. You will find that with stock length rods your c/r will be around 7.5:1-8.0:1. They give such a low c/r because of the huge dish (-15.00cc and theire compression height). FJT was selling custom length rods that compensate for the lower compression height of the vitaras but idk what's going on with them now; he may have laready sold out so you might have to wait for another group buy.

Check this link for more info / to play around with but be sure and change the -8.00cc dish volume it gives to -15.00cc for vitaras.

http://www.carspower.ru/calccompd.html
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 17 Dweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dweezil Send a message via Yahoo to Dweezil

Fix your compresion calculator link!!

http://www.zealautowerks.com/dseries.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Arrogent?

No, I, like a lot of people on this site, don't have time for dumbasses that type like a cat with downs syndrome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

P28 Clone - $125 Each
Unchippable P28 - $65
Dweezil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2008, 05:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweezil View Post

Works fine for me, I have no idea what you're talking about. That's the site that I used while the zeal site was down; exact same thing.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

please dont hate on this suggestion but ebay..........................

sean1001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2008, 05:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

best thread of the year by a mile
Old 04-14-2008, 06:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews

For Vitaras---> www.fjdistributors.com
I am also on Ebay as seller--> fjtomei

Also check the Sponsors classifieds section on here and on other famous d series sites (i dunno if im allowed to post their names)

Just let me know and ill take care of you.
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2008, 07:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweezil View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
Works fine for me, I have no idea what you're talking about. That's the site that I used while the zeal site was down; exact same thing.
Works fine for me too

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2008, 07:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews

Here are the differences between the 2 links..

LINK #1 ---> http://www.carspower.ru/calccompd.html
Its the same Zealautoworks CR Calculator BUT the information of the Vitaras is not accurate..you would have to fill in the blanks the Correct information (Vitara Comp. Height--> 28.3, Volume--->-15cc)

LINK #2---> http://www.zealautowerks.com/dseries.html
This has the most updated information with the correct vitara piston specs.
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2008, 08:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 JDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

i got mine from fjt. and i got them within a week.

I donated have you?
SOHC ZC VTEC, VITARA 75MM, EAGLE H BEAMS, ARP HEAD BOLTS, COMETIC HEAD GASKET, SKUNK2 IM
WALBRO 255LPH, SIMENS 750CC INJECTORS
SFAB RAMHORN, Garrett 54 trim turbo. .70 compressor housing, .63 exhaust
GO-AUTO WORKS large intercooler and Piping
MSD 6AL MSD 2Step., TUNED ON HONDATA

Last edited by JDMCRX88; 04-14-2008 at 11:41 AM.
JDMCRX88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2008, 08:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
Here are the differences between the 2 links..

LINK #1 ---> http://www.carspower.ru/calccompd.html
Its the same Zealautoworks CR Calculator BUT the information of the Vitaras is not accurate..you would have to fill in the blanks the Correct information (Vitara Comp. Height--> 28.3, Volume--->-15cc)

LINK #2---> http://www.zealautowerks.com/dseries.html
This has the most updated information with the correct vitara piston specs.
I stated to use -15.00 instead of -8.00 because I knew it was incorrect.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-14-2008, 11:38 AM   #12 (permalink)

alright thanks for the suggestions and help guys.
1100homegrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2008, 11:57 AM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 projecthatch92 will become famous soon enoughprojecthatch92 will become famous soon enoughprojecthatch92 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

vitaras can not be obtained. ever
projecthatch92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in