best cam - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 10:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default best cam

i cant seem to find info on the best turbo cam out there for a d16z6.
info plz if you guys can help?
zeddy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2008, 10:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

the best cam is the one that works. Bisi or exospeed...choose your poison.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
I like to mouth off

Rep Power: 12 korre07 is almost a somebodykorre07 is almost a somebodykorre07 is almost a somebodykorre07 is almost a somebody

it's threads like this that just waste bandwidth

:haha:built, not bought:haha:

I'm An Asshole..... Deal With It
korre07 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2008, 11:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

stock
Old 04-13-2008, 11:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by korre07 View Post
it's threads like this that just waste bandwidth
its posts like this that waste bandwidth too

im running an exospeed stage 3 with my boosted setup, def a difference over the stock cam

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2008, 11:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
I like to mouth off

Rep Power: 12 korre07 is almost a somebodykorre07 is almost a somebodykorre07 is almost a somebodykorre07 is almost a somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
its posts like this that waste bandwidth too

im running an exospeed stage 3 with my boosted setup, def a difference over the stock cam
i say that b/c with searching you will find at least ten threads already over turbo cams

Old 04-13-2008, 11:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

well cam is to small of a word to search with, turbo will bring up a bazillion returns on threads of people asking what turbo to use, heres my turbo, my vacuum cleaner i turboed, etc lol

i personally think that if someone had the time, if they could do the searching and make a sticky of threads of turbo cams it would be a great thing

Old 04-13-2008, 06:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeddy View Post
i cant seem to find info on the best turbo cam out there for a d16z6.
info plz if you guys can help?
so your going turbo, obviously.

whats your hp goal????

do you plan on doing or have done any headwork?
increasing the rev limit? have adj cam gears?

too many variables.

but, the most common or recommended maybe the bc stage 2.
people like bisi products too.
95pro is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
well cam is to small of a word to search with, turbo will bring up a bazillion returns on threads of people asking what turbo to use, heres my turbo, my vacuum cleaner i turboed, etc lol

i personally think that if someone had the time, if they could do the searching and make a sticky of threads of turbo cams it would be a great thing
do you know what cam is short for?

the answer is...

camshaft
Old 04-13-2008, 06:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95pro View Post
do you know what cam is short for?

the answer is...

camshaft
are you really being serious? 9 out of 10 people on here reply saying cam, not camshaft.... if you search camshaft i dont believe cam comes up but i could be wrong....

Old 04-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
are you really being serious? 9 out of 10 people on here reply saying cam, not camshaft.... if you search camshaft i dont believe cam comes up but i could be wrong....
then your wrong.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
I like to mouth off

Quote:
then your wrong.
hahaha your an idiot

Old 04-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Quote:
then your wrong.
well aparantley youve done this before a different way than i.. because i just did... and when you put in camshaft, show posts, the only thing that comes up RED is camshaft. not cam, not shaft or any other variation of the word

i mean is it really that big of a deal? y only point was that dont hate on someone asking a question if you cant help them while doing so.. its say to chime in on a thread and say search. but why not give them some info along with saying search

but your more than welcome to keep proving me wrong, it happens daily...

Old 04-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
hahaha your an idiot
haha, im just messin.

the guy is like, i know i can search but i dont want to.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
I like to mouth off

Quote:
haha, im just messin.

the guy is like, i know i can search but i dont want to.

but im not messing...... you are getting into it with someone who prob knows this forum like the back of his hand.... he's been on here for three years.... you have been on here for 3 months.... You give respect around here to get it

Old 04-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

zex 59300 is a decent cam for a turbo motor also the crower stg.2 turbo cam. If you contact bisi or exospeed about what your goals are, im sure they can lead you in the right direction as to what cam would be best for your set up. sorry i like to give answers, not bitch back and forth about the word "cam" lol
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 Senoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebody

Die noob.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Quote:

in case this wasnt seen earlier...

Old 04-13-2008, 09:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
but im not messing...... you are getting into it with someone who prob knows this forum like the back of his hand.... he's been on here for three years.... you have been on here for 3 months.... You give respect around here to get it
i've been lurking forever on this site. searching. finally registered, big deal.

big sheet if a guy has been here 3yrs w/ X amount of posts.

if he's been here 3yrs, why couldn't he have searched already?
he had all that time.
he should be familiar with the search function.
does that sound like someone who "knows this forum like the back of his hand"?
since we're "not messing", answer those questions for me?

respect? lol
Old 04-13-2008, 09:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
I like to mouth off

Quote:
i've been lurking forever on this site. searching. finally registered, big deal.

big sheet if a guy has been here 3yrs w/ X amount of posts.

if he's been here 3yrs, why couldn't he have searched already?
he had all that time.
he should be familiar with the search function.
does that sound like someone who "knows this forum like the back of his hand"?
since we're "not messing", answer those questions for me?

respect? lol
doesn't matter... your still a noob in everyone's eyes and your cocky at that.... you will not last long on here bud.....Respect? yea... you should try it some time.... and FYI I would bet money alomst anyone on here would take his advice overs yours in a heartbeat

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in